Home The Bridge

Player’s Choice June Mega Event!

2»

Comments

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harsh Conditions
    Possession is the most interesting sounding of the three. But I think I'm more likely to enjoy the crew from Harsh Conditions.

I don't care for sports, although the timing alongside the Olympics is neat.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    Sports
    I went with Sports in the hopes that we might get more Niners variants (Leeta, Quark, O'Brien).
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I didn't choose it, the Sports theme would allow for the inclusion of all the hockey crew we brainstormed about back in February.

I will be honest, I was not thrilled with any of the choices in this poll. In years past we had much better options. Maybe I'm just being surly, as I wanted the Tribble option from last year again.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are the absolute lamest options. Best question was favorite parts of timelines as my write in answer was "fighting with CS when I'm unfairly banned".
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harsh Conditions
    Harsh conditions would be a survivalist mega, which is fine by me. Possessions is obscure and I do not know what it could be so I didn't vote for it.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harsh Conditions
    I actually like all three ideas. Sports could give us some more Niners, or maybe even a 3D Chess Spock, and Possession would almost certainly have to give us those much-desired Kira and Jake variants. I ultimately went with Harsh Conditions for two potential crew:

-Stranded La Forge, from the episode where he and the Romulan were both shipwrecked on Galorndon Core. Whatever the episode name is, he is a great option for ENG/MED/DIP (which would be a totally unique combo, given that Stranded Quark is the only other legendary with all three of those in any order), and a fun variant of one of my favorite characters.

-Gary Mitchell. It’s maybe a stretch powered by wishful thinking, but Delta Vega was presented as an extremely inhospitable planet - standard atmosphere but no edible plant or animal life to speak of.

Aside from these two (who are admittedly both in my top three or five most-wanted), I could see us getting some Silver Blood characters, Stranded Tucker (from the episode where he got marooned on an inhospitable planet with an alien that didn’t like him), Saboteur Owo (having little/no oxygen is pretty harsh), or maybe Obsessed T’Pol (in cold weather gear from The Seventh). Stretching the definition a bit could also provide Covert Operative Picard (from Chain of Command Pt. 1), any of the hyper-accelerated crew from Wink of an Eye, or perhaps Prison Gladiator Worf.

Whichever one ends up winning, I think I will enjoy the story and crew.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would not overlook our choice of Mega as determining the collection update/addition for that month.
    *Athlete would not be a big trait collection (26 at the moment), though it would have a couple low rarity crew to help you get it going.
    *Possession would be neat, but it would be a vanity type where crew would have to be added by hand and those are slow to be updated right now.
    *Survivalist would be a decent sized pool (~95) and be trait based for easier expansion. By mid June, A top milestone of 100 wouldn't be unexpected. That's eight levels of rewards to work with. Buffs for Dip, Med, Sci, Eng, and Sec could be included.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • I was hoping for Captain Morecrewslots. Yes definitely needed.
  • Harsh Conditions
    Harsh Conditions

zmfi9donkhma.jpeg
  • Sports
    Hoping Sports brings another Niners Crew!
  • edited March 2021
    Possessions
    Harsh Conditions expectation:
    "I would, humbly, ask for you to consider Harsh Conditions."

zoiyjxm3ly5a.png

Reality:

vkk8pwcpb1bh.jpeg

:tongue::tongue:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possessions
    I voted for Possessions.
    My thinking was that we could get a Power Play Miles to go with Pah Wraith Keiko.
    The family that’s seized together stays together.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I would, humbly, ask for you to consider Harsh Conditions."

zoiyjxm3ly5a.png

This would guarantee the choice.
  • Sports
    A Khan with great stats would be amazing!!!!!!
  • Sports
    I have chosen Sports,
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017