Home The Bridge
Options

Event discussion thread: Skirmish Event "Under New Management" - (03/18)

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in The Bridge

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Goes the same for adding the new crew ingame?
    Neither Spock nor new Scotty are in event thresholds/ranked rewards, yet.

EDIT NVM, it‘s there now, Thx 🙂
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scotty Jury Rigger for those who need one.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Mirror.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it gives me a reason and chance to knock my lvl92 Slaver off my to do list and into the freezer. With my Culber and Scotty variants at one 1/5* each besides the event crew, I can get a jump start on the event after. I think my rosters now ~60/40 golds to purples and I'm more than happy to increase that lead.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Well, I've dumped my plans to get Mirror Culber now . . . going to save my chrons for Spock. Sorry evil-but-cool uniform Culber!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it gives me a reason and chance to knock my lvl92 Slaver off my to do list and into the freezer. With my Culber and Scotty variants at one 1/5* each besides the event crew, I can get a jump start on the event after. I think my rosters now ~60/40 golds to purples and I'm more than happy to increase that lead.

Remember that you only need one event crew of any fuse level or citation level to get full points in a skirmish.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awww this had to be in a weekend when i am traveling :s:s:s thanks for the early warning Shan, time to get cracking on some more offer wall!
  • Options
    BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting event name. Does this imply any changes with wrg?
  • Options

Remember that you only need one event crew of any fuse level or citation level to get full points in a skirmish.

Oh, I know, but I can use my Slaver until I can freeze him, by which time, I should have Scotty to use, plus it gives me an excuse to work on Mycelial Culber and my new Tribble Herder Scotty. I can even see what I have by way of Spocks and work on those, all while generating Intel for Skirmish. It is my best and most productive event type.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay skirmish! Yay Mirror Scotty! Yay Spock!

Maybe this belongs in the positivity thread, but I've got nothing whatsoever to complain about for this event!

I can complain. I was thinking about citing Mirror Culber. He won't be noticeably more useful in a skirmish because of citations, though. Then if I get the new Spock, he may go into the ole fusion woodchipper if I also get the new Kirk. That comes down to resource management though. That's just how the game works. You either have to spend a ton of time or money or else you have to manage your resources. I mean... I can complain, but in the end it's my hang-up to deal with. In the end, I'll either be bored enough that weekend to get Spock or I'll have RL stuff to do and I won't. I'm not going to clear my schedule for this event.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Prime Lorca [10FH] I quite understand. I'm indifferent to Mirror Culber (no objections, but no passion for him either), but I'm thrilled with the skirmish and associated new crew. If I happen to slip a bit in the Culber event, so be it, but I'll be hoping for rain next weekend so I can (more easily) justify a couch-sitting, binge-watching, skirmish-grinding day. :)

The Reunion fusion thing is a separate problem that I'm going to be pondering for a while as well.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I’ll be out of town some next week with the fam so I’ll be 350k and out.

I’ll shoot for Culber this weekend though, can always use some MED/SEC.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    oo07i0ghwcsr.png

Were we supposed to get the Viridian instead?
  • Options
    I thought that originally, given the description. Apparently, instead of the Discovery, S3 period, huge Orion warship, we are getting the 2150's era Orion merchant vessel from "Bound". I want to be disappointed, but I really like that episode.
  • Options
    I liked Bound too, seems strange they’d go with another 4* ship.
  • Options
    I liked Bound too, seems strange they’d go with another 4* ship.
    ...and not the 5* of Viridian we would be expecting. It's like accidentally reading a comic book arc out of sequence. It sort of makes sense once you have all the parts, but something always seems a little bit off.
    They must like Bound too. We have the three Orion sisters, Kelby, and now the Barge. If we get Harrad-Sur himself and maybe a Bonded Trip with his Columbia patch (& maybe a T'Pol), we'd have that episode pretty well mined. Now for Cutler, T'Les, Koss, MACOs, Klaang, the NX-Beta, ...
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work!
  • Options
    Anyone managed to immortalize the merged version yet?
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok ... maybe someone can help out ...

Where in the world do I find Culber's ship stats once he's fully equipped??

I've checked this thread, last event's thread ... the threads in the Starfleet Communications board for both events ... his ingame card in the Cryostasis Vault ... the wiki ...

I've got him at lvl 60, partially equipped ... and his Cryostasis card is showing the exact same stats as what he now has on my crew selection page ... but I'm sure they are wrong, as I've not yet equipped the 4* Submicron Scanner.

Long live the continuing struggles of WRG's communication.

Is it so hard to put up the ship stats for new crew for ship battle event?

Thanks to anyone who replies.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »

Where in the world do I find Culber's ship stats once he's fully equipped??

Here they are for FE, at 2 Stars:

Accuracy +400
    Crit Bonus +200
    Crit Rating +238
    Evasion +575

Then it's 8/8/8 for initialize, duration, and cool down.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    39n2zl12ou6u.png

For any crew in the vault press their art to bring this up.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    39n2zl12ou6u.png

That is the ability at 1/5 as indicated at the bottom of the image. It seems like WRG missed the FF ship ability in the stat update.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    39n2zl12ou6u.png

That is the ability at 1/5 as indicated at the bottom of the image. It seems like WRG missed the FF ship ability in the stat update.

That being said, it seems like the boost goes up +1 at each fusion level for all crew. So if Culber is +7 at 1/5, he'd be +11 at 5/5.
  • Options
    I have him at 3* and he shows +7.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    And digging even deeper, my 2/5 shows +6 which matches the wiki. At 5/5 the wiki says he's +9. So that image appears to be the 3/5 stats. Checking the vault for mirror culber, I see +6. So I suspect the stats shown are based on the fusion you have and @Legate Damar has Mirror Culber at 3/5.

I don't own Dr Culber. The vault shows 1/5 stats which match the wiki.

TL/DR: If you don't own a crew, the vault will give you 1/5 ship stats. If you own a crew the vault gives you your current ship stats. There is no way to view FF in game, but you can add +1 for each star to project the value based on what you do see.