Home The Bridge
Options

Event discussion thread: Skirmish Event "Under New Management" - (03/18)

13»

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finished him during his event and he went into the freezer after. I have Beowulf and Captain both to cover my typical Kim needs. I giggle just a little at that irony. Kim's luck. He's the only purple of the four from that episode. Tom, B'Elanna, and Irina are all fives. He saves the day and he's a four.
    I didn't realize the same actress that played Irina was Ziyal in DS9 and Navaar in Enterprise's "Bound", until someone mentioned it in my Enterprise FB group. All three of her characters are golds here.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did get Queen Guinevere for my alt last week, I’ll take it.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the usual VP for 1500? I'm curious how much Spork inflated scores. I'm guessing the cutoff will be close to 1.5m by the end of the event today.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event is insane.
  • Options
    Carlos Data was the last really competitive skirmish, and the top 1500 cutoff was between 1.4 and 1.5M VP (if I recall correctly)
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.55milion vp for 1477th place... murderous.

Clearly TP should expand Spock ranked rewards to 2000 and give everyone under 1500 an extra copy...
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere around 2.3 million for top 500.
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »

Clearly TP should expand Spock ranked rewards to 2000 and give everyone under 1500 an extra copy...

Surely you mean 27mil vp is murderous.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »

I would be ok with that, and while I don't think it's that bad, being that this spock is part of a fusion and all that, maybe a few more out there would be nice, and it doesn't cheapen the effort of getting one copy ('cause with two you can fuse one, and keep the other)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Besides super Spock for merge card in this skirmish it was also the first skirmish with the new ranked rewards.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    What is the usual VP for 1500? I'm curious how much Spork inflated scores. I'm guessing the cutoff will be close to 1.5m by the end of the event today.

I was close to 1500, and this was my VP.

7e40l65wb0wt.jpg

For reference, this is the last skirmish, and as you can see, this one was much more competitive.

eiafefhyz930.jpg
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t forget, getting at least 2 stars from the event would normally boost scores too.
  • Options
    There is no Fal-tor-pan Spock to purchase in a pack, correct? I think I missed a memo. :)
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dmeadz wrote: »
    There is no Fal-tor-pan Spock to purchase in a pack, correct? I think I missed a memo. :)

He'll be available in packs as of noon EST today.