Calrification regarding offer wall sale

2»

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play on iOS:

n1xum0sluu39.jpeg
    Others play on Android:

qq1llh1ss3vx.png

If I wanted to, I could give up my privacy to IronSource via my Android tablet. Is 21k dil worth me being the product, though?

Also, and more seriously, have you looked at any imbalances in dilithium accrual rates across operating systems? Ad-warps were bad enough, but this borders on egregious.

I keep expecting better from the WRG studio. Perhaps I am deluded in that respect, but I still have hope. 🖖

I'm on Android and after trying an offer or two like that my general feeling is the amount of time I'd have to dedicate to another game to earn enough Dil to be worthwhile in this game isn't worth my time. I'm sure there are some players making use of the offer wall, but I suspect most just ignore it at this point.
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    21k? Wow that is crazy high
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Doubtful anyone actually got the reward.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    Doubtful anyone actually got the reward.

I got this one for playing a bingo game. The offer wall can be quite helpful especially with holiday bonuses to the dilithium.

u9a82xc5np68.png
    Let’s fly!
  • I’m on ios. Always forget the offer wall exists until someone mentions it, oh well carry on….🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Thanks for the reassurance, Guy Who Always Advocates for the Game.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been hitting the offerwall hard personally. It's weird playing other games with an offerwall and seeing their offers.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the offer wall crashes my game, so I quit looking. I have enough trouble with it.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    The offer wall here is very low in dilithium. Max is 2k, not worth it.
    For 29K I would try it out.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holidays it typically has specials. 4th of July was 4x all payouts. Memorial day was 2x.
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    I have just low offers or those that require to spend money and i stopped doing that over 1 year ago.