Home The Bridge
Options

Anxious Kirk not in the game yet? [He is - title edited by ~Shan]

Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in The Bridge
I just opened three or four of his packs and didn't get a copy. Not unusual, I know, but I thought I'd double-check and make sure he was in the Cryostasis Vault before opening any more. Lo and behold, he's nowhere to be found. Does this mean he wasn't in the packs when I tried to open them?

Comments

• Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I got a copy, first (and only so far) try :D

EDIT: 2nd try: Undercover Sulu, 3rd: Commander Uhura, 4th: another Anxious Kirk and 2 SR beholds that were useful for a change)
  • Options
    9 packs later.. no dill no Kirk. 4 golds. Obviously Kirk is VERY rare not what is stated. Boogus
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Kirk on my fourth attempt. RNG is gonna RNG.
  • Options
    3 packs, 1 kirk
  • Options
    Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    Ninth pack for me. Got 4x Uhura, 3x Scotty and Undercover Sulu before I got Kirk. I was also busy this weekend with no time to actually compete in the event so I'm gonna have to have RNG on my side with event packs for next weekend.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Kirk on my 1st pull but then 6 or 7th pull got #2. But like 4 gold's in between.
  • Options
    8 packs. No Kirk. Sent in a ticket though not with high hopes. They really need to add Anxious Kirk immediately to Crew Retrieval.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I pulled a LOT of packs and only walked away with 3 Kirks; had to use a citation to get Kirk to 4 stars. So he's in there, but he's dropping like he's a legendary. I had hoped to do pulls to get more stars on Mirror Culber, but that's out the window now.

So this is what Tuesday Pack Burn feels like, huh? :/
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 packs. 2 kirks. Now I need spock.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once spent 27,000 dil on Tuesday packs trying to get mushroom culber, not 1 dropped. THATS what Tuesday burn feels like. :|
    This game really needs an anti bad luck mechanism. Event packs could be like the dabo wheel, once you get so many of one card, it's out of the pool (at least for a while, or until you get something better, I don't know)
  • Options
    1 pack, 1 Kirk
  • Options
    2 packs, 1x Uhura and 1 x Kirk
    German 5618 For more info on us, please check our wiki page: Fleet => click STT Wiki
    ━ Do as you would be done by ━
    Fleet with international Members
    Vice Adm. | Recruiting
    Founded in August 2017
  • Options
    7 packs, 6 Scotty and 1 Kirk - at least I got one...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just opened three or four of his packs and didn't get a copy. Not unusual, I know, but I thought I'd double-check and make sure he was in the Cryostasis Vault before opening any more. Lo and behold, he's nowhere to be found. Does this mean he wasn't in the packs when I tried to open them?

My amazing streak continues. One Pull, one Kirk
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 packs. 5 Scotty, 4 Uhura, and on my 10th pack using the last of my DIL, 1 Kirk.

Now I remember why I never chase cards in packs. Especially with the other worthless 4* FF.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took five pulls for me but did get a Juliana tainer.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got two Kirks in two packs. But he still wasn't visible in the vault when I went to check his stats, even though I already owned him. He's shown up since, but new crew in the vault seem very unreliable recently.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    6 packs 2 Kirk (4th and 6th pack) 1 Scotty (honor), 2 Sulu (5th star and honor) and McCoy (2nd star)
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    11 packs: 4 Kirk, 4 Uhura, 3 Scotty
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    No pack no Kirk :)
  • Options
    9 or 10 packs, no kirk :(
    I have 3 Spocks though, anyone want to trade?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 pack, 1 Kirk

I hit the same and he wasn't in the Vault yet when I did, so that doesn't matter.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    First pack was a Kirk, 4/7 had a Kirk. I waited until dabo reset to buy any.