Home The Bridge
Options

Perpetual thread for First-to-Max

Comments

• Options
    Congrats, Garak! FTM is a very elusive dream to most.
    Has anyone seen West or either of the purples so far? They should be appearing on Dabo wheels by now.

I had West on my Dabo.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Congrats, Garak! FTM is a very elusive dream to most.
    Has anyone seen West or either of the purples so far? They should be appearing on Dabo wheels by now.

Scroll up, West was finished on April 8. The day before Xahean Adira was finished but his event is later.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that right! I forgot about that weird timeline. Everyone started debating Neelix and the missing Thelev and I forgot. That was an odd one.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    @weakinteraction reported someone has FTM of Osyraa.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great knowledge and helps to save the Dil!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting, @Torias327 , and congratulations! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice catch. Wish his cmd was a little higher. That I combo I seem to need more and more.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice catch. Wish his cmd was a little higher. That I combo I seem to need more and more.

You get Adam for the cool avatar and bridge.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Thanks for posting that, @(HGH)Apollo . It saved some players some dilithium. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    No problem. This is a great thread you started to help ensure players don’t waste their dilithium trying to first to max someone already immortalized. Wouldn’t Adam be an awful one to spend thousands of dilithium on to be first to max only to see someone else had beaten you to it?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    No problem. This is a great thread you started to help ensure players don’t waste their dilithium trying to first to max someone already immortalized. Wouldn’t Adam be an awful one to spend thousands of dilithium on to be first to max only to see someone else had beaten you to it?

Ugh, that would be horrible. :s

Thank you for your kind words. You hit the nail on the head about this thread & how we can all help each other.

Question: Does the thread title make sense? If yes, I will leave it alone. If no, I welcome suggestions for clarifying it.
  • Options
    I think the title works well and fills a needed hole since there isn’t a way to check in game if someone has already been immortalized without first getting the crew.

On a side note, I was curious who was the first to max Max and found out.

wc37n55tj697.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up. Decent numbers and in three collections.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kal'Hyah Bashir is done. urae2pyaznvh.png

Congrats, @RogaDanar !
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done.

What about Lady Inglatu? Any word?
  • Options
    dkjzawdmd9ko.png

First four rolls were a whiff.
  • Options
    Very nice! As anyone had a chance at Quark?
  • Options
    I peeked around and didn’t see him yet.
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    87d61juyqkgg.jpeg
    Very nice! As anyone had a chance at Quark?
    He appeared on my dabo today. Pretty sure someone has maxed him first already.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Thanks for the heads up, @Trollita . I'll stockpile a bit for him. Nice looking stats, too. He'll have a spot in my Dip roster for a while.
    Edit: He has the Tribble trait, like Captain T. Does this mean anyone with a Tribble gets it? Those are the only two I can think have the trait, but there are a couple with Tribbles, like Lucero.
  • Options
    NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up, @Trollita . I'll stockpile a bit for him. Nice looking stats, too. He'll have a spot in my Dip roster for a while.
    Edit: He has the Tribble trait, like Captain T. Does this mean anyone with a Tribble gets it? Those are the only two I can think have the trait, but there are a couple with Tribbles, like Lucero.

If it hadn't been for le Dabo sale I prolly wouldn’t have gone for him, even though he did make a cute cameo in one of my favorite DS9 episodes. 😂 I knew I didn’t have much Ferengi materials. He used barely any.

I’m not kidding about those science experiments. It was A LOT. Fortunately I had been stockpiling them. UNFORTUNATELY I had spent all my replicator uses last night making those dumb 0 holos and some Maquis communique, so I blew my stash AND most of my chrons to make ends meet. I’m honestly floored somebody else didn’t beat me to the FTM. (Plays taps for all the airlocked purple crew for me to buy the last citation. But their sacrifices were FOR HONOR.)

Here he is fully equipped. All the art for his items has not been uploaded, lol. But you can see one of his gold equips is the gold Biological Sample Kit. He required many of those at the purple level, and I WANT to say he needed a gold one of those at 90, but can’t rightly remember.

jszukbj7q40i.jpeg

Edit: I’m not sure why he has the Tribble trait while others do not. Traider Odo has a big smile on his face while he holds a tribble, but doesn't have the trait. Maybe it will be added to other crew later?

Congrats. Out of curiosity. How many skillboosts do you have? Just so i have an idea on whther he is at max or he will have higher stats when i finish him
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »

Congrats. Out of curiosity. How many skillboosts do you have? Just so i have an idea on whther he is at max or he will have higher stats when i finish him

Uh, let’s see. My current bonuses are:
    Diplomacy: +16 (+13 +13)
    Science: +15 (+13 +13)
    Medicine: +17 (+13 +13)