Home The Bridge

Perpetual thread for First-to-Max

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is 2024 Picard the new top voyager above Fencing Picard? These stats look a lot like it. Well done, Mister Smock! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • He's #9 I think. I just have lots of boosts. All but 1% sci base from last tier of tribbled.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the Picard. Will be very helpful for the mega. I would recommend keeping that second copy.
    Let’s fly!
  • I am very dupe friendly. I will absolutely keep him.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the status of 2024 picard?

U can always check the stats of every crew via vault.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • U can always check the stats of every crew via vault.
    Being in this thread I was asking with respect to if they had been FTM.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderland Taylor, via the STT Discord server.

vts4mcjaj0hm.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • You're a hero peregrine
    edited April 2022
    U can always check the stats of every crew via vault.
    Being in this thread I was asking with respect to if they had been FTM.

Sorry my bad, misread stats with status. I thought you wanted to know the stats of the crew, to figure if it’s worth going for it on dabo and FTM.

Easy to confuse though. And congrats. 😛
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wowies, look at those bases and even rolls ... the new 4-stars are the 5-stars from the beginning of the game. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    Thank you for posting that, @/SSR/ AHSOG ! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that answers that question. I was wondering if anyone had seen him yet.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    Well, that answers that question. I was wondering if anyone had seen him yet.

Anyone can. Via Retrieval. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    edited May 2022
    Congrats to @This Sisko1 for FtM on card #1200!

ixe107td5rvq.jpeg

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone FTM'd DeSoto? I have him in my Dabo a couple days ago. Someone had to have gone for him.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A big get
    as2uwa2wyuk8.jpg
    A big get
    as2uwa2wyuk8.jpg

That would be nice. Would save me a lot of tapping.
    Let’s fly!
    pl8s91xxgy7x.jpeg

Congrats to NeoSapien on the ftm of the new Spock.
    Let’s fly!
    Awesome!
    Don't know if @Bylo Band got FtM on this card, but cross-posting from another thread to save folks some dilithium:
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    oeecjpi82src.jpg
    I think it was Frank from a Tuesday pack, I struck out in my pulls.