Options

Perpetual thread for First-to-Max

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

Gastalvild wrote: »
    3ci8pu9ryr88.jpeg

From my fleet

Means „Tendi and Dog“ are immortalized(FTM?) as well, right?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meow to that one! Purrfect furst-to-max in this purrpetual thread! Spot would be proud! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    3ci8pu9ryr88.jpeg

From my fleet

And probably by the same player. The first to finish Tendi that had the rest done would have had the first crack at Data and Spot.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    3ci8pu9ryr88.jpeg

From my fleet

And probably by the same player. The first to finish Tendi that had the rest done would have had the first crack at Data and Spot.

This one was via dabo, so Tendi and Dog should still be available unless someone else got them.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    3ci8pu9ryr88.jpeg

From my fleet

This one was via dabo, so Tendi and Dog should still be available unless someone else got them.

Interesting, i thought exclusive crew like for collections wasn t into dabo.
    Guess i was wrong.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I had no idea either
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gee, it might be helpful if the @WRG Team could provide some clarity on which cards, if any, are excluded from the Dabo Wheel mechanism. Pretty please? 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    3ci8pu9ryr88.jpeg

From my fleet

Interesting, i thought exclusive crew like for collections wasn t into dabo.
    Guess i was wrong.

/\ Same here. That sort of takes the fun out of the collection crew. Imagine hitting Scapegoat O'Brien as a newish player with next to none of his collection done. Exciting for you, but it would really tick off players like me that are close to getting him through a lot of hard work. (Just a few pulls on Yates to go.)
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    =j= Cold wrote: »
    gk57r6fv9ed7.png

Congrats!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Riley600Riley600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Well done WeAreBorg!!!!
    q9hgkvz1xukz.png

And the pain to see it was already done when you run the wheel

wj0q88vvqf26.png

Lol, sorry not sorry! :D
  • Options
    This was posted on 06 August 2022:
    3ci8pu9ryr88.jpeg
    From my fleet
    This is the FtM for Nintendog:
    hsnqwbsbsg64.jpeg
    So, it seems that that Data & Spot did indeed show up in Dabo on 05 August. Interesting.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Riley600 wrote: »
    Well done WeAreBorg!!!!
    q9hgkvz1xukz.png

wj0q88vvqf26.png

Oh it wasn't me lol. I wouldnt take the chance. But saving someone cash is important.

And this is definitely weird but might be a quicker way lol, per Venimus:

jbuof53rqauq.png
  • Options
    Riley600 wrote: »
    Well done WeAreBorg!!!!
    q9hgkvz1xukz.png

wj0q88vvqf26.png

Oh it wasn't me lol. I wouldnt take the chance. But saving someone cash is important.

And this is definitely weird but might be a quicker way lol, per Venimus:

jbuof53rqauq.png
    Thanks for confirming. 🖖
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    A rare case being worth the honor spend. Congrats.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Any word on the new Owo or Docent? Either one could pop up and it might be tempting for some to try. I'll let my fleet know AGIMUS is done, but I'm curious about the others.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    A rare case being worth the honor spend. Congrats.

Thanks so much, sir o:) .
  • Options
    I tip my cap, a very popular card!
  • Options
    I tip my cap, a very popular card!

Thanks so much, Sisko o:).
  • Options
    Congrats
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Congrats B) .
  • Options
    Congrats! I love the artwork on him.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Congratulations to @Nolian ! As seen on the STT & TT Discord servers (links to both of which are here):

r1lo34dp9n4i.jpeg
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wowies! I thought it would be Sisko, but it's Nolian! :) Congratumeowsniffilations. ^^
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fleetmate reported that he got Esteemed Tom Paris off the Dabo wheel expecting to get FTM, but someone had already beaten him to it.
  • Options
    A fleetmate reported that he got Esteemed Tom Paris off the Dabo wheel expecting to get FTM, but someone had already beaten him to it.

Ouch, been there. Thanks for sharing.
    Let’s fly!