5h096a4e6bc2.jpg
hvfi1a1mnwxr.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best screenshot I can produce

kd1e4qnbvbc3.png
  • Options
    Pretty good artwork for a character version we barely saw in the episode. Can’t wait to send him on shuttles with Colonel Q.
  • Options
    JuristJurist ✭✭✭
    Pretty good artwork for a character version we barely saw in the episode. Can’t wait to send him on shuttles with Colonel Q.

The perfect thing would be to match him up in the gauntlet with Colonel Q for a screenshot...could be done if someone has a second account with the Colonel.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, how about a Tom for him to boss around?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting trend recently. Sub Rosa and Time's Arrow Beverly Crushers, now two Chakotay variants close together. Who's next? May I suggest a Terran Prisoner Lorca and a Timelines' Original Prime Lorca? :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting trend recently. Sub Rosa and Time's Arrow Beverly Crushers, now two Chakotay variants close together. Who's next? May I suggest a Terran Prisoner Lorca and a Timelines' Original Prime Lorca? :)

Would be awesome! Something like this...

tc7hfsxt0a3b.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    More Chakotay! 😍😍😍

Should I pull a 650-pack for this guy? I have 1,600 dilithium and no crew slots. 😫
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    I'm 14 crew OVER and it took about ten pulls to get him. I added a star on Di Vinci, got Kortar, and got seven, I think, dupes of the other purples before I got him. If I wasn't close to having all the purples, I probably wouldn't have tried.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two pulls, got him on the second pull.

The first pull I got Ardra, and a fourth star for Obsidian Order Garak.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Chakotay! 😍😍😍

Should I pull a 650-pack for this guy? I have 1,600 dilithium and no crew slots. 😫

Don’t do it!

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    More Chakotay! 😍😍😍

Don’t do it!

cplwoyk3mjrh.gif
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    OH MY GOD I just realised you could put this Union Chakotay on your bridge crew with Camp Nurse Janeway <3

And a Belle Q and Colonel Q, if you have them. I have Chakotay and Belle, though he's not in yet.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the only Chakotay I don't have, but I am unwilling to play pack roulette. May the odds be ever on your favor.
  • Options
    John Luck PikkardJohn Luck Pikkard ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Could he be added to the Wild West collection? 🤔

EDIT
    Never mind. They'd have added Belle Q, Colonel Q and Camp Nurse Janeway already.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I would give it a chance, but I have too many immortals in that pack (Ardra, president and Kortar). That's just asking for trouble.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    I would give it a chance, but I have too many immortals in that pack (Ardra, president and Kortar). That's just asking for trouble.

Same here. would love him, but I'd get way too much I already have.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could he be added to the Wild West collection? 🤔

EDIT
    Never mind. They'd have added Belle Q, Colonel Q and Camp Nurse Janeway already.

Most of the War of Northern Aggression was fought East of the Mississippi River, and the rise of the Frontier Age as we classically think of it was post War.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »

Had Prez and Ardra both Immo.

Tried.

Got more Prez........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got him first pull on Tuesday. I figured since I could use any stars for any of the golds, there were fair odds of getting Chakotay or one of the golds, otherwise I generally never pull Tuesday packs.

Strangely feeling lucky, I went for another pack this morning, and got 3rd * on Moriarty! Yeah, I'm done now. ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...