Home The Bridge
Options

Dilithium offers

KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2021 in The Bridge
I don't usually buy (I did for a couple of those 10k or so, but I can't remember for how much), so I'm curious: would you say any of this is a good deal? I'm thinking of getting the 4200 one

qngclp9qhpd9.jpg
nm2ovgcagrx6.jpg
84408fwhkd2w.jpg

Comments

• Options
    If you’re going to get one of the offers the 4200 offer is the one to go for. It’s by far the best deal out of the 3
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    If dilithium is what you want, then this is the best deal. However, the first one gives dilithium, packs, and a citation. If I were to get one, and I am not, then I would get the first.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought both copies of the first one about 1.3 seconds after I first saw them. Not the greatest LTO in history, but like @DavideBooks said it packs a lot of value into a single offer. Not for everyone, but I have zero regrets.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I bought both copies of the first one about 1.3 seconds after I first saw them. Not the greatest LTO in history, but like @DavideBooks said it packs a lot of value into a single offer. Not for everyone, but I have zero regrets.

I completely agree here and did the same.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    I went for the $25 combo pack - wound up with one +1 purple (Shamus), 5(yes five) +1 to existing Golds (which made 2 immortalized) and 2 NEW golds. Toss in the 1.5K Dil and the Cite, and it was definitely worth the money. I got lucky this time - usually, I do much worse.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now this looks like the kind of insane offer I can jump right ahead. When I first posted, I wasn't sure if by comparison, the offers were good or I should have waited, hopefully this thread will help in the future to make such choices.

668dujus26x7.jpg
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Now this looks like the kind of insane offer I can jump right ahead. When I first posted, I wasn't sure if by comparison, the offers were good or I should have waited, hopefully this thread will help in the future to make such choices.

668dujus26x7.jpg
    Yup. I jumped right on that one. I’ve been waiting for a sale. It’s a chunk of change all at once, but it’s basically half-price dilithium plus 50 free beholds, which is insane. I wanted to buy dilithium for packs at the end of the mega event, so this was perfect! I pulled ten of the beholds and am going to space the other 40 out. My crew space is very tight right now.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »

668dujus26x7.jpg
    Yup. I jumped right on that one. I’ve been waiting for a sale. It’s a chunk of change all at once, but it’s basically half-price dilithium plus 50 free beholds, which is insane. I wanted to buy dilithium for packs at the end of the mega event, so this was perfect! I pulled ten of the beholds and am going to space the other 40 out. My crew space is very tight right now.
    I earned a lot of new crew slot via VIP upgrade buying this, so I opened a few, second pull was one of the best begolds I ever got (the rest, new crew or stars, so pretty happy with this) 2vkrx19w3azf.png

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »

668dujus26x7.jpg

Right there with you on the value & timing the pulls because of tight crew quarters.

By the way, your dedication to Cardassia is refreshing, and I think your comments here are valuable, so thank you for those. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭

By the way, your dedication to Cardassia is refreshing, and I think your comments here are valuable, so thank you for those. 🖖

D’aww, shucks. Thank you! I love Cardassians.

9td2o3pzkua6.jpeg

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jumped on this one too. Just wish I had more crew space. I bought on the last sale plus the bonus ones we got and I am still full.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!