Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Faction Event - The Isthmian Games (rerun) - 2021-05-27

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Ok, taking bets on what the June Mega's featured trait could be: merchant, communicator, civilian or other!

I'm guessing communicator.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could also be none of the above. Sometimes the mega golds don't have the featured trait.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to remember voting on the June mega theme
  • Options
    Considering the fact that recently the first crew of the mega (and many others) don’t sport the so-called featured trait, and the fact it it’s June player’s choice, I’m guessing it’ll either be Survivalists, Athletes, or Possessions IIRC 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll second the Survivalist trait. Two of the last three megas had the new collection that preceded them as the bonus trait. I'm very eager for it though, regardless.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I was going to cite Dancing Uhura to complete a collection tier and get a 10x pack, so I'll gladly take the free star!

That is a great deal for you. She'll be new to me. Who's your next citation candidate?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I was going to cite Dancing Uhura to complete a collection tier and get a 10x pack, so I'll gladly take the free star!

That is a great deal for you. She'll be new to me. Who's your next citation candidate?

I'm currently sitting on 36 citations, trying to figure out how to most efficiently use them to improve my roster and complete as many collection tiers as possible. Once Carlos Data is added to the portal, he will be my top retrieval/citation target, since I was too busy to compete for him during his event.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Dosi! I wish we'd gotten more of them, having Ferengi dealing with such opposing (and imposing) merchants was wonderful.

I feel bad about airlocking Inglatu, but at the time I was squeezed for space. Disappointing at the time since I liked the character, and Brian Thompson in general.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said it in the past and say it again, no Main Cast crew, no Outstanding stats
    = zero interest.

We have so many different Star Trek shows, is it sooo hard to have a main cast crew as ranked legendary at least twice a month? 😩
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be running Klingon shuttles again then, as I'm not really short of items for the other two. In fact, for most Klingons, I tend to find I'm short of Klingon/ Cardassian items anyway...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    The other Dosi! Cool! That was one of the best examples of make-up work being awesome, while probably not that hard to do each shooting day in the series.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    OttoOtto ✭✭✭
    "Jake Sisko, no longer haunted by the ghost of his lost father,"

Oh boy, that hurts.
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    EnderW wrote: »
    Ok, taking bets on what the June Mega's featured trait could be: merchant, communicator, civilian or other!

My guess - Alcohol. The Dosi were in the market for Tulaberry wine. The entire Mega could be dedicated to great moments in Trek Drinking. Hungover Chekov from TUD, Drinking buddy OBrien and Bashir (fusion?). Victorious Martok pounding the blood wine on Cardassia. Drunk Seven. So many good choices....

The first event is a Galaxy with missions geared towards crafting interesting spirits for the party of the millennium.

42xkt778o6qh.png

CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if it is the possessions mega but it isn’t about ghost possessions but material possessions. The storyline could involve the acquisition of Tulaberry wine from the Dosi.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

My guess - Alcohol. The Dosi were in the market for Tulaberry wine. The entire Mega could be dedicated to great moments in Trek Drinking. Hungover Chekov from TUD, Drinking buddy OBrien and Bashir (fusion?). Victorious Martok pounding the blood wine on Cardassia. Drunk Seven. So many good choices....

The first event is a Galaxy with missions geared towards crafting interesting spirits for the party of the millennium.

42xkt778o6qh.png

Don’t forget Kanar Damar!!

0tuzfra5f041.jpeg

Captain Level 99

• Options

0tuzfra5f041.jpeg

Oh, an absolutely stellar pick. The choices are endless - Samarian Sunset Data, Finagle’s Folly McCoy - anyone who ever touched Romulan Ale or Aldeberan Whiskey, or even old Robert Picard chugging some of the ole' Chateau La Barre 2347. Could fill out a Mega of Megas with new crew.

CABTools.app
  • Options

0tuzfra5f041.jpeg

Oh, an absolutely stellar pick. The choices are endless - Samarian Sunset Data, Finagle’s Folly McCoy - anyone who ever touched Romulan Ale or Aldeberan Whiskey, or even old Robert Picard chugging some of the ole' Chateau La Barre 2347. Could fill out a Mega of Megas with new crew.

Love it! And of course there’s Mint Julep McCoy, Romulan Ale McCoy, Saurian Brandy McCoy......

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if it is the possessions mega but it isn’t about ghost possessions but material possessions. The storyline could involve the acquisition of Tulaberry wine from the Dosi.

Merchant mega?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

0tuzfra5f041.jpeg

Love it! And of course there’s Mint Julep McCoy, Romulan Ale McCoy, Saurian Brandy McCoy......

A real throwback Doctor there. Always hitting the sauce...

Can we get a Functional Alcoholic trait?

CABTools.app
  • Options

0tuzfra5f041.jpeg

It'll be needed if we ever get Dr. Boyce added to the game.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

42xkt778o6qh.png

0tuzfra5f041.jpeg

Aldebaran Whiskey Picard and Scotty on the bridge of the holodeck Enterprise.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

0tuzfra5f041.jpeg

The collection would be WAY too large.
  • Options

0tuzfra5f041.jpeg

The collection would be WAY too large.

I hope we get Lower Decks eventually so I can get drunken (Dahar) master Mariner.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note to the galley: Romulan Ale no longer to be served to the STT Forum community while they're commenting. :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note to the galley: Romulan Ale no longer to be served to the STT Forum community while they're commenting. :D

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila … floor.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Is it just me or is there really not a lot of bonus crew for the event?

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct, it’s an old event. Mainly Data plus a few others.