Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Faction Event - The Isthmian Games (rerun) - 2021-05-27

2»

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t notice it the first time around, but hat tip to whoever wrote the missions for this faction event.

A lot of them are pretty humorous/light-hearted. Creating a stable time loop just so a writer has time to finish a story, convincing General Chang that the humans “win” unless the Klingons perform Shakespeare, references to the “Dancing Doctor”, etc.

I'm definitely a fan of the writer. I would love to see her make an appearance on Timelines Talks and maybe tell us what she finds to be the most fun part of her job and stuff like that. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I didn’t notice it the first time around, but hat tip to whoever wrote the missions for this faction event.

A lot of them are pretty humorous/light-hearted. Creating a stable time loop just so a writer has time to finish a story, convincing General Chang that the humans “win” unless the Klingons perform Shakespeare, references to the “Dancing Doctor”, etc.

I'm definitely a fan of the writer. I would love to see her make an appearance on Timelines Talks and maybe tell us what she finds to be the most fun part of her job and stuff like that. :)

I quite enjoyed the idea of Q’s one man show about his own adventures and chuckled imagining Q playing Picard.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    dkx8djr5qege.jpeg

Poor Data. Stuck on a shuttle with these guys.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold:
    r7678ajbicp3.jpg
    l1tieu317pvh.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed Uhura because I was sick, dang it. Fell asleep around 0700 {a few minutes before a wave of eight Shuttles were due back.} Missed her by ~23000 Points, that the Shuttles would have more than covered. Darn, spit, dirty laundry, and other expressions of upset......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    I missed Uhura because I was sick, dang it. Fell asleep around 0700 {a few minutes before a wave of eight Shuttles were due back.} Missed her by ~23000 Points, that the Shuttles would have more than covered. Darn, spit, dirty laundry, and other expressions of upset......

Pro tip: Set an alarm on ur smartphone. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry that **tsk tsk**.Hope you feel better soon.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

Pro tip: Set an alarm on ur smartphone. ;)

Usually do. But morning alarm is daily at 0700. Was awake when it went off. Dozed off waiting on Shuttles. Like 0702 or so.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Sorry that **tsk tsk**.Hope you feel better soon.

Thanx.

It's the ongoing back and hip pain, joined the last few days with stomach stuff. Keeps me up until I get exhausted at some weird time, and then I sleep several hours and mess up my schedule until it wakes me up, again. Slept almost as late today.