Options

Anyone solved the Kobayashi Maru yet?

Stuck on this aamjogy4d4p1.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuck on this aamjogy4d4p1.jpeg

Happy Birthday Gandy! :D *runs*
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    …sigh…
  • Options
    Come on ! One of you Capt Kirk wannabe’s should be able to solve this thing! 😂
  • Options
    I have been ….. I’m not the best coder in the world 😂
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Restarting did nothing…must be on there end
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    I may have broke the Kobayashi Maru program trying to reprogram it to save the ship
  • Options
    Tried restarting. Didn't help. *sigh*
  • Options
    I've been restarting since noon. Second week in a row the game is down at event start --- not cool...
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    2nd event in a row, please just provide more server power at event start!

Unable to get back into game since 15+ minutes now.

Happy Birthday Gandozer, luv ya. 😘
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    2nd week in a row for me too. Not happy.
  • Options
    some of my fleet mates are in finally, now get that west coast server up and I’ll be happy 😂
  • Options
    Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    Hm, it was fine for me until like a minute ago when I tried to open the portal for the honour sale.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Gandy!
  • Options
    Some are in I am not, ok Shan, I’m sorry, I won’t skip out on dinner next time and I’ll buy can you please remove the deny Gandozer login line from the program now?
  • Options
    Still can't get in. We used to get a little compensation for these outages when DB owned the game - just saying...
  • Options
    I didn't say much last week but was going for rank this week. 30 min and still can't get in. We deserve something.
  • Options
    @Shan just pay the provider for this month, I swear I will buy the campaign and monthly and a few offers, I promise!
  • Options
    I didn't say much last week but was going for rank this week. 30 min and still can't get in. We deserve something.

Agreed! And why are some players getting in but others not? It's not a platform issue.
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Still not able to get into the game and feel at a disadvantage if others can already.

Absolutely.
  • Options
    I’m guessing it’s dependant on which server you are connecting to
  • Options
    Apparently I did not tip my server well enough last time and I’m feeling the displeasure 🤣
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Wow, 30 mins and still out….didn t last so long to fix, last week.

Seems only some servers are affected. Some ppl in my fleet told me they had no issues(except a slight lag at event start) to do kick start right from the start. Weird.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Try restarting? We're working on this with our provider and I hope we'll have a solution soon.

And Happy Birthday :)

Believe it or not sometimes it IS a fault on your end. Why do you insist on blaming us, your customers?
  • Options
    I have solved the Kobayashi Maru! I am in! thank you Shan
  • Options
    pirunapiruna ✭✭✭
    super lag in game
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, 34 minutes to get in....leader at 100K already..... :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this is still an issue for some of you, we're working on it but it is not something that can be solved in one click unfortunately.