“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Quite Ok. Tiers are a little odd: 1/5/10 and then a huge gap till final 25.
    t8eti54u21nu.jpeg
    3tfcb57idnvz.jpeg
    udpsbz70x818.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • I like it. Picked up 3 Engineering and 1 science bonus plus some chronitons which will useful.
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    I have 24/25 already finished. So I need only one more. Before I citing one card, I wait for the portal update. Maybe I get the missing Crew
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    15/25. 22 in total. None of the missing Androids exist in other collections so I don’t know when I’ll finish this one. Of course, I’m not close to finishing any of the other 25 crew alien collections.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    Claimed the first 3 tiers. I have 11/25 immortalized plus 2 cards that I’m working on so it’ll be a long time before I get to the final reward.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    12/25, I have the other 13 just need 38 cites to finish them.
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    love the name!
    Oh jeeze, I was drinking when I saw that!

12/25 currently, with Mirror Data soon to make 13.

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I'm slightly angry I didn't take a Mirror Data during g the honor sale now......
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Data is FULLY FUNCTIONAL
    https://youtu.be/bHcN4Gm8tzM
  • The best collection name! 😂

I have 5 cards total and 3 immortalised, so a long way to go for me. How do I not have more Android cards?!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    1 star away from having all immortilized
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, Automated Unit 3947 is not an Android. it's an Automated Unit... I don't know what to think about that...
  • edited June 2021
    Kanon wrote: »
    So, Automated Unit 3947 is not an Android. it's an Automated Unit... I don't know what to think about that...

White Rabbit is also an Automated Unit

Edit:

From Memory Alpha wiki:

“Automated Personnel Units were a type of android constructed by both the Pralor and Cravic around the early 23rd century.“

Captain Level 99

• W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Claimed the first 3 tiers. I have 11/25 immortalized plus 2 cards that I’m working on so it’ll be a long time before I get to the final reward.

I'm also at 11/25. I have Android Mudd to finish and the rest need stars. The ENG buffs are very welcome.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pleasantly surprised to find that I own 27/28 and have 16 immortalized. The only unowned one is The One, Lore. Which is a problem, since I just can't imagine a behold that would justify choosing him. OK, yes, I can imagine the scenarios, but they're very unlikely. Maybe he'll drop from a merit pull and give me no way to avoid him.
    The best collection name! 😂

I have 5 cards total and 3 immortalised, so a long way to go for me. How do I not have more Android cards?!
    Simple - you spend too much time chasing Janeways! ;)
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Release the Janeway collection!!!

"Finest organic suspension"
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Maybe with the introduction of this new Android collection we can FINALLY get a 3* variant of Data ;)

Yes, I am hoping that with this new collection there will be some more android cards introduced, preferably rare and super rare or working to finish the collection as it exists now with its many legendaries will be a long, long slog.

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Maybe with the introduction of this new Android collection we can FINALLY get a 3* variant of Data ;)

Why waste art for a 3* Data.
    WRG knows(hopefully) most ppl go all crazy over a new 5* Data.
    Makes them more extra money than a 3*.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

3* Ops Officer Data, with him behind the ops terminal.

But I still want a 1* Data’s Head, from either Disaster or Time’s Arrow.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Bylo Band wrote: »

It’s been show people appreciate a new 3* once in a while :wink:

Captain Level 99

• SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    First Officer (red shirt) Data from Future Imperfect would be my choice for 3* Data.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Bylo Band wrote: »

Maybe for the people that don't have money to invest on the game or maybe they don't want to invest
    anymore but still make the fight for an event in the game much more interesting
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    We only have one version of Soji, and there are numerous other androids missing from Pic, including Android Picard.

I suspect versions of Picard from the second season of Picard may get the Android trait.
  • Here’s to hoping they add it to APU 3947…. @Shan

Captain Level 99

• We only have one version of Soji, and there are numerous other androids missing from Pic, including Android Picard.

I suspect versions of Picard from the second season of Picard may get the Android trait.

I’m waiting for Sutra to show up!