Home The Bridge
Options

Looks like we are gonna need more whales!!!!! [NEW PICARD SEASON TWO POSTER, POSSIBLE SPOILERS}

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in The Bridge
quy25ibn3tgc.jpg
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    ojopx7pbkz6b.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Well they are filming in LA.

6ht8haiumi2m.jpeg

iu059swxekjj.jpeg

4gery04dph2j.jpeg
  • Options
    Trollita wrote: »
    Well they are filming in LA.

6ht8haiumi2m.jpeg

iu059swxekjj.jpeg

4gery04dph2j.jpeg

Are those signs something they put up? Maybe they have to travel back to fix a Nexus Event.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Q is involved, so I guess he is messing with time and changing events, again...
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a better name for this thread? It's incredibly misleading what it's about. Especially to then have leaks from filming posted without spoiler tags.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Can we get a better name for this thread? It's incredibly misleading what it's about. Especially to then have leaks from filming posted without spoiler tags.

Sorry.
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Are those signs something they put up? Maybe they have to travel back to fix a Nexus Event.

The person who shared the pictures shared a rather long spoiler of season two, but I disregarded it. Anybody could have lucked upon them filming and then written a fanfic to pretend they’re some kind of insider. Peoples’ best guess from the photos is they are sent to an alternate “Orange Man bad” modern-day LA (yawn) to save the future. I sincerely hope this is not the case. The guy LOST and I’m pretty sick of still hearing about him, lol.

• Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    7koaadgjzug0.jpeg

sjz9aijfx1sp.gif

I hope it will be friends with me. 🐬

Oh no, not again...

yo8knp7ab86p.jpeg