Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion thread: Faction Event: All For One - 2021-07-15

2»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annnnd.... here we go again with server issues delaying the start of the Event.

They might as well start calling it a "Feature" at this point.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annnnd.... here we go again with server issues delaying the start of the Event.

:|
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Out of 9 different 3 seater missions over all 3 event factions,
    only 1 Mission(Augment) has a seat, that fits the new 5* Wesley perfectly
    (using his Main skills DIP+ENG).

Whoever designs the missions/seats should do it more carefully.
    Why going for the new 5* crew if there are almost none perfect seats to make the most use out of them?

eaau2975zz3w.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Out of 9 different 3 seater missions over all 3 event factions,
    only 1 Mission(Augment) has a seat, that fits the new 5* Wesley perfectly
    (using his Main skills DIP+ENG).

Whoever designs the missions/seats should do it more carefully.
    Why going for the new 5* crew if there are almost none perfect seats to make the most use out of them?

eaau2975zz3w.jpeg

To take a tangent, I’m much more disturbed that in every mission I’m helping to cover up a crime, a crime against humanity, criminal bungling, or the propaganda lies of the Augments, Terran Empire, and Cardassians. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
  • Options
    To take a tangent, I’m much more disturbed that in every mission I’m helping to cover up a crime, a crime against humanity, criminal bungling, or the propaganda lies of the Augments, Terran Empire, and Cardassians. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
    Agreed. I think there's one good one, a Cardassian mission where you take a stand against Madred. But in general, from a moral standpoint, I prefer when my crew fails. (Though from a game strategy standpoint, I'm still playing Augments, cuz I need to farm Science Experiments.)