Home The Bridge
Options

Double Dabo Table

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone ever experience one?bex6m4j3umwl.png

Comments

• Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get double rewards when you spun? 86k I'd be tempted to run the lot to see what happened!
  • Options
    I did only the 5000 credit spin. The refresh was a normal Dabo single table.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it once when I entered Dabo right at the reset time. Just exited and entered the game and it reset itself.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is so cool.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    I did a test today being at the table at the reset time and it does appear to create a double Dabo table when the game is open at that screen. I thought it would carry over the table pre-reset time and merge it with a new one but it created 2 new “sets”of Dabo rewards (at least with the golds). Sisko was by himself when I restarted the game and Warship Tuvok disappeared along with 2 purples and the other rewards.
    fmbnj4u058z8.jpeg

3guoej3d528k.jpeg
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    More experimentation today got duplicate single tables within the double. The change may have been of my trying to refresh the table and spin 1 minute before the reset.

nu8we9lnepdd.jpeg