edited July 2021 in The Bridge
7yrjypna082f.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes give me bearded Malibu Stacey!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... after a couple restarts after the Tuesday crew packs appear, The new feature crew is still not in the Vault after a half hour. I have noticed this a few times in recent weeks. I suspect with this being the case, that pulling a new Tuesday crew might be impossible, until it actually shows up in the vault?

Anyone else notice this?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    One and done.

dj0twpeye30a.png
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... after a couple restarts after the Tuesday crew packs appear, The new feature crew is still not in the Vault after a half hour. I have noticed this a few times in recent weeks. I suspect with this being the case, that pulling a new Tuesday crew might be impossible, until it actually shows up in the vault?

Anyone else notice this?

I’ve heard the crew is available despite not showing in the vault right away. I’ve stopped taking chances and spending dilithium until him/she/it appears in the vault. Psychologically, I don’t think the new crew is available until vault visible.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone else notice this?

I’ve heard the crew is available despite not showing in the vault right away. I’ve stopped taking chances and spending dilithium until him/she/it appears in the vault. Psychologically, I don’t think the new crew is available until vault visible.

It is. But he isn t worth anyway. Stats are horrible for a 2 skill crew.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    You are forgetting to add in the awesome hat coefficient.
    DIP/CMD/HAT

Man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    uzgnvw7tb7er.jpeg

I was thinking more Sam Jackson, but I think I like yours better!
    0k8kyd7hmw8x.jpeg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    uzgnvw7tb7er.jpeg

I was thinking more Sam Jackson, but I think I like yours better!
    0k8kyd7hmw8x.jpeg

Newbs.....

r9uepc1fyb35.jpg
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Molecule8WillyWonka_1024x1024.jpg
  • Options
    One and done.

dj0twpeye30a.png

hmmm
    anybody remember this ST:NG episode? Im not
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    guest_1337 wrote: »
    One and done.

dj0twpeye30a.png

hmmm

True Q, the one with Amanda Rogers. She transports Riker and herself to an imaginary scene, where she puts him in that outfit.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    guest_1337 wrote: »
    One and done.

dj0twpeye30a.png

hmmm

True Q, the one with Amanda Rogers. She transports Riker and herself to an imaginary scene, where she puts him in that outfit.

Thanx. I didn't remember either!