Home The Bridge

Temporary Achievement

2»

Comments

• Myimaginary Myimaginary ✭✭✭✭
    7czt7h1plst6.jpg

An unexpected Begold! A.G. is no longer elusive but at least he's new in the portal.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 200 honour for doing something I do every faction event.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a 6500 pack with my free 1 pack.

Net result: one useful begold (the guaranteed one) giving me Fal-Tor-Pan Spock.
    3rd star on Warship Janeway (other two in behold were frozen and "non-elusive")
    And 9 all-frozen beholds, with only 1 of the 27 crew presented being "elusive".

RNG was not kind to me :(
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Captain CalvinCaptain Calvin ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    I got a "bride yates / rogue kim / riva".... what crap! took kim and immediately airlocked him. good thing that this was done during the faction event. If I had done this during non-event, I would be more upset... actually, this is "good" as it is another reason (for me) to NOT spend any real money on STT. Most of my behold/begolds are terrible (beholds are typically 'everything frozen') and a waste to spend my money on.
  • StephLovesVoyagerStephLovesVoyager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @~peregrine~ I'll have her if you don't want her B)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    @~peregrine~ I'll have her if you don't want her B)

papers rock Scissors? She's one of, I think, five 4* crew I need out of the Portal.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
    @W.W. Carlisle Bat'leths at dawn!!!

3urv97v8qvnu.jpg
    @W.W. Carlisle Bat'leths at dawn!!!

3urv97v8qvnu.jpg

You're on! We'll see who gets her first. I'm surprised we haven't gotten the matching Q.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • 4o7wdpowla0q.png

Could have been worse, but i’ll probably airlock him so 200 honor all the same. Such a treat! what a great temporary achievement! :neutral:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Meh I bought 2 of the 650 Dil Elusive Treasures and received the temp achievement ET. None of them had any of the ET crew. Don't get me wrong I wasn't expecting any of the Legendaries, but I was expecting to get an option for 1 of the ET 4 stars. If I had known it was going to pull this garbage I would have just bought the regular 10 packs for 650. That way I would have had a behold and 9 chances at schematics, crew or honor.
    My turn! Took Riker.

zhpkk5imota8.jpg
    Mine was simply 200 honor, but I have 7 golds waiting to come in from saved up packs. I have plenty to do without something else new.
  • got 3rd * for Presage
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a begold………..unfortunately all three already immortalised so 550 honor.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a FF SR Behold. Glad I didn't pay for it, at least.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got what may have been my worst ever behold, with 3 terrible SR that were all frozen years ago:
    - Maquis Ro Laren
    - Commander Tomalak
    - Cyrus Redblock
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took M'Ress.

Purr-fect!