Home The Bridge

Temporary Achievement

Not seeing it.

Have rebooted the game.

When does this go live or is it another case of 'another timezone - go whistle'?

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Not seeing it.

Have rebooted the game.

When does this go live or is it another case of 'another timezone - go whistle'?

The announcement says it'll go live at 1am on Wednesday:

This temporary achievement will be available to all starting on Wednesday, July 28 at 1 am ET (05:00 UTC).

Shan already indicated in another post that the in game mail erroneously says Wednesday, July 27th.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like every temporary achievement, it appears at the next daily reset. That way it's fair to all players regardless of timezones.
  • robownage wrote: »
    Not seeing it.

Have rebooted the game.

The announcement says it'll go live at 1am on Wednesday:

This temporary achievement will be available to all starting on Wednesday, July 28 at 1 am ET (05:00 UTC).

Shan already indicated in another post that the in game mail erroneously says Wednesday, July 27th.

Ah, cool. Thanks. 👍
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Like every temporary achievement, it appears at the next daily reset. That way it's fair to all players regardless of timezones.

This. They used to go live at the mid-day reset when most people who had forgotten or did not know about the achievements were already long finished with the Dailies.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • edited July 2021
    Still not over the single pack for the temporary achievement. 🤷‍♀️
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    If someone gets Reunion Kirk and Spock from the single pull achievement reward there will be a riot. Nacelles will roll.
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    If someone gets Reunion Kirk and Spock from the single pull achievement reward there will be a riot. Nacelles will roll.

I'm trying to remember if MAYBE there were Fusions in older Elusive Treasures. But, I seriously cannot.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to remember if MAYBE there were Fusions in older Elusive Treasures. But, I seriously cannot.

There really shouldn't be. Fusion cards should be earned, that's the whole point of them. But here we are...

There really shouldn't be. Fusion cards should be earned, that's the whole point of them. But here we are...

I just saw where Shan said it is a new thing they are trying. I understand the upset for the people who did the effort to do it the way they presented in THEIR game to do it......

• PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the reward is 1x1 pull or 1x10 pull? I won't bother with the achievement if it's 1x1.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    PavelH wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the reward is 1x1 pull or 1x10 pull? I won't bother with the achievement if it's 1x1.

It’s a 1x1 pull, for completing 50 shuttle missions:

w8jllc6q35iw.jpeg

pqlcexp9dad3.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭

Shame if that's true but thank you.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    I got
    5y2y4jme3bu6.png
    I cannot complain no guarantee of an elusive treasure and I got Kim

Edit No guarantee for x1 pack that is.

Edit2: my Crusoe account did not get an elusive but got this
    ql36ar1jgf3g.png
    I took McCoy

Edit3: my 3rd account got
    0bd7pk6o6vck.png
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Shame if that's true but thank you.

I didn’t fake the screenshots, I promise! 😂
    You’re welcome.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could have done a much better achievement by adding maybe a 3x1 pulls at 80 shuttles.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's basically a copy and paste from last time. Including the misleading text that always has to be changed. I have done a few pulls. All beholds for purples I long since frozen. But if it's free, I'll take 3.
  • Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    A reward that will result in a disappointing 200 honor for most people is not a good achievement, and a lot of us pointed this out last time...
  • ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Got lucky with my achievement pull (hit during shuttle boost):
    Sinister Picard (new)
    Captain Braxton (4/5)
    Lieutenant Wesley Crusher (new)

Took Sinister (can easily cite or retrieve Braxton).
    9epa82dvyldv.jpg
  • Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    I got a behold that included a card that was elusive for me, Gralik Durr. I know it’s an old card but it’s been taking up a spot at 3/4 for forever and I was finally able to immortalize and freeze it. Plus I hit a threshold in the Delphic Expanse collection that got me some honor and chronitons. So I’m happy.
  • GitssacGitssac ✭✭✭
    Tarquin, Bride Yates and EV Tucker for me - all already frozen. But it wasn’t exactly a hard achievement to hit with a faction hybrid so I just see it as a 200 honor freebie
  • I got the 3rd star on APU. Not exactly the most exciting, but at least something useful.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, isn't that special?

lqybgnfatl4d.png
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took M'Ress.

• ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »
    f8b5c1zfxwyi.png

It was a tough call, but I picked Riker. (Was NOT expecting this luck from a single pull!)

Is that a second Paris?
  • PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I got North Star Archer. (Tactical Michael Burnham or Arandis)
    Meh.