New Collection Tribble Trouble

Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
CMD, DIP and SCI boost.

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Thx for the new collection, but the Milestone gap
    between 10 and 25 is way too big imho and not motivating.

Why not have added another at 15 or 20? Don t get it.

gu7yml93puwm.jpeg
    g1fmq6tuiajn.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    AviTrek wrote: »
    These gaps exist for all the collections. I routinely hit a milestone on one collection and then go, well I'll ignore that collection for the next 6-12 months until I get close again. I don't know why you'd expect anything different for tribble.

Because i still have hope that WRG improves/learns?

And yes we have seen bigger gaps in Milestones, but for bigger collections.
    Here we only have 25 crew total.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    These gaps exist for all the collections. I routinely hit a milestone on one collection and then go, well I'll ignore that collection for the next 6-12 months until I get close again. I don't know why you'd expect anything different for tribble.

Today.... More by the end of the Mega.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Called it.

I also noticed last week that the last two mega event reoccuring legendary crew are Tribbled, and bonus crew and collection crew. Well done to TP for this.
    Also Captain Tribble, and the Temporal Agents, which I don't have yet.

I am currently at 7/10 immortal, and 9/20 crew.
    EnderW wrote: »
    While we wait for this Portal Update...anyone want to share wild speculations about the August Mega? I'm thinking the theme will be Tribbles with a trait theme of exobio. That flows with what we're seeing with Tribble McCoy. Thoughts? Angry retorts? :)

Tribbled trait fits right in with that. The other option is a tribbled collection.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at 8 Immortal out of 9 that I own. My 1/5th Tribble Herder Scotty being the odd one out.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Borg, Engineered, Cardassian, and EV Suit are all similarly sized. Looks like this is a precedent they care about.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be a good time to ask for an art refresh on 1701 Sisko. It just doesn’t look like Avery Brooks.

I think the likeness is fine. It's the weird smile that throws it off. Reminds me of Shaq:

0744zst2tyhs.gif
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be a good time to ask for an art refresh on 1701 Sisko. It just doesn’t look like Avery Brooks.

I think the likeness is fine. It's the weird smile that throws it off. Reminds me of Shaq:

0744zst2tyhs.gif

I just spent a good two minutes watching that dance GIF! Very entertaining, and welcome back, Amigo!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?