Home The Bridge
Options

Tap Tap Tap... Tap Tap Tap....

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2018
    V. wrote: »
    this one seems about the same as others recently - somewhere between 400-500,000 for top 1000.
    i feared it might be a bit worse but it seems tos bait isn't as alluring as spank.

Also, we can be pretty sure that Scotty won't give a bonus in any of the other events for this Mega. Hopefully some people won't push as hard to get him. I will, just because I love Scotty. I really wish he had 3 skills though....

I wish he was CMD/DIP/ENG... cos the best diplomat Scotty knows is a fully loaded phaser bank!

I wish he had a more serious expression and a couple of sound bites from A Taste of Armageddon. Still loving him though. Have him 4/5 and just need to stay Top 1k as the DYS didn't pop. 999th would be good enough since STD crew don't do it for me.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    More tapping, shite animations, somebody please fix the animations!
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Animations are nothing compared to the mind numbing tapping for hours just to rank... nowhere that matters. I can't believe anyone would torture themselves attempting to rank high in galaxy. It's like having a contest to see who can stab themselves the most times. I forfeit, you win.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Animations are nothing compared to the mind numbing tapping for hours just to rank... nowhere that matters. I can't believe anyone would torture themselves attempting to rank high in galaxy. It's like having a contest to see who can stab themselves the most times. I forfeit, you win.

Yeah I can't do it all in one sitting or I go insane. Im' trying to teach my daughter to tap recipes for me.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like having a contest to see who can stab themselves the most times.
    For Galaxy's heart, I stab at me.