Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]What is up with Tribble Sato's flavour text?

hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in Past Anomalies
"Cute furry tribbles give Hoshi only evoke feelings affection"

Someone having a bad autocorrect day?

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has already been brought up in the event discussion thread.
    It is a placeholder text and we're looking into a fix for today if possible, as opposed to next week as I said earlier :)
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Lorem Ipsum is placeholder text, using a badly worded Haiku on a Japanese Character is...problematic.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorem Ipsum is placeholder text, using a badly worded Haiku on a Japanese Character is...problematic.

Assuming intention should be avoided but it is easier said than done, isn't?

This was indeed a place holder text while the crew data was being implemented, the text was later reviewed and finalized and never made it where it needed to go.

This has now been rectified!
  • Had to restart, but yes, much more coherent now thanks. Sokath, his eyes uncovered!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Shan wrote: »

Assuming intention should be avoided but it is easier said than done, isn't?

This was indeed a place holder text while the crew data was being implemented, the text was later reviewed and finalized and never made it where it needed to go.

This has now been rectified!
    Shan wrote: »
    Thanks! I haven't seen my folks since Dec 2019, and my grandmother since . . . summer 2018 I think.

Snacks are important - and you can't express dissatisfaction with the situation if you have a mouth full of hay! Two hour drive back with them and Stilton, the tan one on the right, had opinions.

*snip*
    […] my Leeloo has similar opinions about pesky humans.

rs9krgljfkji.jpg
    o:)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust