Home The Bridge
Options

USS Roddenberry

2»

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pack and achievements will only get you to level 5/10.

And then we will wait.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ALeeRocks wrote: »

That is VERY cool. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I did my own tribute this morning. It was a LOT of work, carrying 20 rocks at a time was not easy!

a671ozihc4h2.jpg

I did the "RODD" part last and yes, it got away from me a bit, but during tgat portion my daughter disappeared so I was semi-panicking. I also had a pretty big audience of people spectating, and one guy was even filming me build it.

Glad the panic did not last. Did you get the contact info from the guy recording? Would be a cool thing to see.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did my own tribute this morning. It was a LOT of work, carrying 20 rocks at a time was not easy!

a671ozihc4h2.jpg

I did the "RODD" part last and yes, it got away from me a bit, but during tgat portion my daughter disappeared so I was semi-panicking. I also had a pretty big audience of people spectating, and one guy was even filming me build it.

Glad the panic did not last. Did you get the contact info from the guy recording? Would be a cool thing to see.

For many reasons, no.
  • Options
    PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the gift! By the way, does anyone else have an issue with the achievement which is stuck at 60/100 for me?
  • Options
    PavelH wrote: »
    Thank you for the gift! By the way, does anyone else have an issue with the achievement which is stuck at 60/100 for me?

Nope.

qcicf4mai2ei.jpeg
    🖖
  • Options
    i dont care for a new ship,but this idea is/was really great!
    +1 also we have the opportunity to earn the schematics via arena "this soon"

so no complaining,just a neutral smile on my face:)

since the announcement i have a gene roddenberry char (ofc a timelines original) in mind,but "such" charakters dont belong to the game,or what do you think?

• Options

a671ozihc4h2.jpg

Can this be seen from space?
  • Options
    The achievement is now gone for me although it should be another day. Anyone else?
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    [TLA] 84wb wrote: »
    The achievement is now gone for me although it should be another day. Anyone else?

Ended at Reset.
    - a three tiered temporary achievement involving space battles (NOT LIVE YET), available starting on Wednesday, August 18 at 1am ET (5:00 UTC) until Wednesday, August 25 at 1am ET (5:00 UTC).

Each tier will provide 375 U.S.S. Roddenberry schematics.
    The tiers will be as follow:
    - 50 battles
    - 100 battles
    - 150 battles

Complete the tiers and claim your rewards before Wednesday, August 25 at 1am ET (5:00 UTC)!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Great! :( It said 26 ingame (see screenshot above):
    qcicf4mai2ei.jpeg
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    I was relying on that in-game one too. Not cool.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was relying on that in-game one too. Not cool.
    [TLA] 84wb wrote: »
    Great! :( It said 26 ingame (see screenshot above):
    qcicf4mai2ei.jpeg

Send a ticket. If you have a screenshot, there's no reason they shouldn't give you the schematics.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I thought I had time to. Was at 140/150
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, I really don't trust the game. I finished mine in a couple days, just in case. I could get busy or the game glitch. I'm paranoid about things now.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good. Wouldn't have hurt me either way but was the most smallest thing I ever asked for 😂
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I didn't know this was so hard that people could actually miss it.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peets wrote: »

Not hard at all. But I thought I had an extra day and didn't push. Didn't think it necessary.

I'm pleased they are sending out schematics.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Shan wrote: »
    This was an error on the achievement itself, our apologies.
    375 schematics are in the process of being sent out!

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/18498/u-s-s-roddenberry-temporary-achievement-2021-08-25/

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

Some players might have deliberately aimed to take as long as possible, to conserve chronitons for the skirmish event.

Me, I try and do these things as fast as possible.

But well done for the complementary schematics for the mess up, it reduces stress a little bit for the arena over the next few months.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

Some players might have deliberately aimed to take as long as possible, to conserve chronitons for the skirmish event.

Ah yes, I see.
    They are probably much further into the game then me.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah yes, I see.
    They are probably much further into the game then me.

Yes, I am miserly with the Chronitons until a galaxy or skirmish I want. Then I go wild. But I have the background to do that.