Home The Bridge
Options

Tuesday Pack 8/24/2021 NEW IN VAULT Bagman Odo {Pack} Scapegoat O'Brien {Collection Reward}

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2021 in The Bridge
New in Vault

Bagman Odo {Pack}

Scapegoat O'Brien {Collection Completion Reward}

Edited because I am an idiot.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    Oh, I see. Odo is new. Someone got him in the Wiki fast!
  • Options
    I don’t usually do Tuesday packs, but since mega recaps aren’t appealing this time around I went for it :wink:

Two packs, first one added second star to Bashir and got Odo on the second pack :)
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    I don’t usually do Tuesday packs, but since mega recaps aren’t appealing this time around I went for it :wink:

Two packs, first one added second star to Bashir and got Odo on the second pack :)

I decided to do one and was happy.

kp2oq09cjc7l.jpg
    ge75ahommsaj.jpg

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed opportunity with this Odo, imho. His art should have been him as the bag. It would have been unique, humorous and completely appropriate for the theme of the card.

Just throwing Odo in a suit totally misses the point of his roll in the heist.

I like this idea. I tend to like the oddballs. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I capitulated. It met my policy of only chancing packs if I can use at least 2/3 of the 4* and this time, I could since I didn't have Bashir. My first three packs were Bashir, and the fourth was Odo. Stopped there. I can cite Odo the rest of the way from campaigns. I'm satisfied.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I capitulated. It met my policy of only chancing packs if I can use at least 2/3 of the 4* and this time, I could since I didn't have Bashir. My first three packs were Bashir, and the fourth was Odo. Stopped there. I can cite Odo the rest of the way from campaigns. I'm satisfied.

I'm tempted, but I'd still need to retrieve Kassidy and then cite her. I can't see using 8 5* cites to get O'Brien FF. He's good, but not that good. I think I'll wait and see if I end up getting Kassidy in random beholds. I'll re-evaluate what my crew look like when Odo enters the portal.
  • Options
    [GoT] LuckyNumberHat[GoT] LuckyNumberHat ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Missed opportunity with this Odo, imho. His art should have been him as the bag. It would have been unique, humorous and completely appropriate for the theme of the card.

Odd is never only the bag. He is at one point disguised completely as a serving tray, though. He walks out with Nog, "carrying" the bag, dressed in a suit.

Edit: Now that I look at it, the issue with the card is that Odo doesn't appear to be touching the bag, but given that it is part of him, that's not possible. It would revert.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Odd is never only the bag. He is at one point disguised completely as a serving tray, though. He walks out with Nog, "carrying" the bag, dressed in a suit.

Edit: Now that I look at it, the issue with the card is that Odo doesn't appear to be touching the bag, but given that it is part of him, that's not possible. It would revert.

I was sure the episode got that wrong, but I just checked. Odo is in constant contact with the briefcase. Even when loading the money, he loads with one hand and holds the briefcase handle with the other hand
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    KPan [ISA] wrote: »
    Can I just say that I absolutely love that O'Brien is a collection reward?
    I am nowhere close to it, but I think it adds a huge incentive for the collection and makes it a lot more fun to chip away at it and eventually earn the achievement crew.
    More of this please 🙏

I am glad that his stats are so good. I was so disappointed with Lucille Davenport Janeway’s stats.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »

I'm tempted, but I'd still need to retrieve Kassidy and then cite her. I can't see using 8 5* cites to get O'Brien FF. He's good, but not that good. I think I'll wait and see if I end up getting Kassidy in random beholds. I'll re-evaluate what my crew look like when Odo enters the portal.

I still need Kas, too. But she's already in the time portal. I'm comfortable taking my chances that she'll come around at some point. For that matter, she could turn up in one of the forthcoming recap packs.
  • Options

Is it maybe touching his toe? It's right in front of his right leg, at an angle.

tw29wrag1emi.jpg
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it maybe touching his toe? It's right in front of his right leg, at an angle.

tw29wrag1emi.jpg

"If you're just joining us, there's been time called out for a review. The question is, where was his toe and when was it there? It's hard to tell from our angle.... I think if you look at this shot right here, his toe is on the bag, but I'm not the one they're talking to on their headsets down there."

It's close to the same color as his suit.
  • Options
    When I first looked at the new pack, I was not tempted at all, since I had all the other crew immortalized besides Odo. Then I got the announcement, and had to throw some dils at it. Got one Bashir & 2 Odos, and I had several 4* cites, so I immorted Odo to get O'Brien. * Poof* Another collection done...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    When I first looked at the new pack, I was not tempted at all, since I had all the other crew immortalized besides Odo. Then I got the announcement, and had to throw some dils at it. Got one Bashir & 2 Odos, and I had several 4* cites, so I immorted Odo to get O'Brien. * Poof* Another collection done...

“had” being the operative word here.
    Congratulations.

Others: YMMV
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

Congratulations.

🖖

Ever since we've come into the Time Portal, we've had this feeling of being drawn somewhere, pulled by some instinct to a specific place. The Badda Bing pack.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

Congratulations.

🖖

Ever since we've come into the Time Portal, we've had this feeling of being drawn somewhere, pulled by some instinct to a specific place. The Badda Bing pack.

That High Roller Sisko campaign we had looks even better now.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations.

🖖

I got HRS FF'ed during his original event at the end of 2018; never regretted that. And when that campaign was announced, I decided he would be my first duplicate legendary card. I use both cards almost every day on shuttles. One of the single best cards in the game, no question.

I just got Breen Kira in a begold; plan on citing her up soon. I highly doubt she will be as useful as HRS.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

Congratulations.

🖖

I got HRS FF'ed during his original event at the end of 2018; never regretted that. And when that campaign was announced, I decided he would be my first duplicate legendary card.

Me, too. Except I haven't put the final star on the second Sisko. I still have many times when I use both. Less now with so many more crew, but it still happens. Great card. I don't have Breen Kira.