Home The Bridge
Options

Recaps are wrong price

sbc6906vs49m.jpg

Comments

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan is this a mistake or have you jacked up the price of the recap packs?
  • Options
    *taps pen nervously waiting*
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, if they are going to change the price, at least let us know before now so we can plan if we wanted to buy some specific packs during the event!
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Again, I am sure this is a mistake.
    But... since there hasn't been any word, and the packs are still up, I am getting worried.
    I can't help but worry that this is just... trying something new, since there is the addition of the extra Gold (Quark) and the added incentive of the new collection to justify the cost difference.
    No pitchfork, but I would seriously not buy a single pack to ensure the data showed it was a poor move.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super glad I pushed extra hard in this week's event to make sure I had enough dilithium to buy an extra pack.
  • Options
    They just disappeared from time portal for me, probably so TP could correct them
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dam, I just bought 2 was wondering why they were taken down now I know.
    1st pack was Kirk
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Super glad I pushed extra hard in this week's event to make sure I had enough dilithium to buy an extra pack.

Hopefully they are going to address the Tuesday Pack, as well. Kuky's not in the Vault.....
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    I bought 5 before the pack disappeared and I didn't even notice the price but felt something was off 🙃.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen this thread, discussing it with the team!
    Update will follow.
  • Options
    They will fix them, long time players know there is no QA/QC department, these mistakes have been happening for 5 years. It will get fixed in a bit and happen again in a couple months - rinse repeat - :) so no need for pitchforks today

I've been here since one month shy of the beginning of the game... I still expect them to go back to 650 dil at any moment because I remember when they used to be SUPER stingy..
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Update will follow.

Thank you 😊
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    @Shan what is going to be done about those of us that bought the pack, not realizing the price was wrong. I would gladly return what I got for a refund. Or will we be refunded the difference??

2packs one Tribble Kirk and one Tribble Sato
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Update will follow.

Thank you.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @Shan what is going to be done about those of us that bought the pack, not realizing the price was wrong. I would gladly return what I got for a refund. Or will we be refunded the difference??

2packs one Tribble Kirk and on Tribble Sato

I will let you know when I know :)
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should of also thanked you @Shan for taking the pack down. I do not know if I would have realized until I spent all my dil.
  • Options
    Packs are back. 390. Thanks @Shan
  • Options
    RoykirkRoykirk ✭✭✭
    Thank you, @Shan
    "I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I drank what?!'" - Chris Knight

Moderator of r/startrektimelines
    Fleet - Inner Planets Alliance Fleet of Pubs
    Captain Level - 99
    Player since - May 2016
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Shan
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they fixed it and are refunding but idk why it happened in the first place.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SILIKSILIK ✭✭✭
    I received the extra dilithium back. Thanks for the quick response.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received my 520 dil. Thanks @Shan
  • Options
    Received my dilithium back. Thanks for sorting it so quickly.