Home The Bridge
Options

Borg Queen Seven Stats?

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
Shan, is it possible to get a preview of Seven's stats before she goes live tomorrow?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Shan, is it possible to get a preview of Seven's stats before she goes live tomorrow?
    Thanks.

Early Vault showing for a Tuesday Pack?

Never mind. Now I see the Announcement.

I guess the better question is can get both her initial and Nerfed Stats?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

Pretty sure Kahless, Crusher, Phlox, and Tribble still have their same stats. Maybe keep your complaints about a crew you likely don't even own to the relevant thread instead of beating a dead horse in unrelated threads?
  • Options
    Thanks.

Pretty sure Kahless, Crusher, Phlox, and Tribble still have their same stats. Maybe keep your complaints about a crew you likely don't even own to the relevant thread instead of beating a dead horse in unrelated threads?

Have a nice day.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    First honor hall crew I am tempted to buy. Interesting STT tuesday ahead no matter what B)
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, are we thinking Sci monster or Eng monster? :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    double oy ..

I prefer to wait until I can get confirmation that the stats that are available to me are the final ones.
    Hopefully I will have that early tomorrow morning.

With the state of things, that is always a great idea.

Also, since my humor appears to be too obscure for some people, I'll shut my flipping mouth when I feel like making a joke.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    EnderW wrote: »

Hopefully not a One-Skill Monster like Bones and Tribble. I'd think Com/Sci/Eng in some combo. I could see Com being Primary, since she is a Queen. One of the other two being a strong Secondary makes sense. Would hacking control of the Cube be more Science or Engineering?

EDIT: Curlycue fell off the top of my Question Mark.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    I'm guessing command, security, and either engineering or science. I cannot see her being a single skill crew given her role in that episode.

If she is worth buying, then it will also be my first honour hall crew that I really want.
    If her stats are rubbish, then it will save me 100,000 honour and four cites.
  • Options
    The Announcement is in Communications. But, no Stat blurb like the Event Announcements.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

I hope for the best, but given stats history of late new legendaries,
    i expect the very worst or medicore stats at best.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope for the best, but given stats history of late new legendaries,
    i expect the very worst or medicore stats at best.

I hope you're wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if you were right considering their recent releases.

IMO the Honour Hall record has been mixed, leaning toward positive. Kahless is still a beast and Tribble is fantastic for what he is. Phlox is a tad underwhelming from a stats perspective, but his skill mix at the time was still relatively unique and his traits mean he makes a lot of Voyages for me. Beverly was underwhelming at the time, but I've heard some people champion her (I've never bothered to snap her up).
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats should be:

FE 5/5, Level 100, CMD 1318 (156 - 369), ENG 952 (138 - 319), SEC 521 (118 - 240)
    FE 1/5, Level 100, CMD 928 (156 - 369), ENG 504 (138 - 319), SEC 296 (118 - 240)

"We are Borg"
    - Boosts Accuracy by 4
    - Initialize: 6s, Cooldown: 12s, Duration: 6s
    - Bonus Ability: +20% to Attack Speed | Trigger: Cloak
    - Equipment Bonus: Accuracy +395, Crit Bonus +30, Crit Rating +85, Evasion +490

Traits: Human, Borg, Civilian, Federation, Resourceful, Pilot, Veteran

Thanks!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two collections right off. She's got a decent range of traits for Voyages and she'll be top ten for COM and ENG on my roster for a couple months minimum. Main crew for events. I'll probably replace Ardra with her in Arena. Not a knocked out of the park crew, but one I'm happy with.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I think she should have a Borg Queen specific trait, as well as the Borg Queen (and any possible new Borg Queens) getting that trait.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats should be:

FE 5/5, Level 100, CMD 1318 (156 - 369), ENG 952 (138 - 319), SEC 521 (118 - 240)
    FE 1/5, Level 100, CMD 928 (156 - 369), ENG 504 (138 - 319), SEC 296 (118 - 240)

"We are Borg"
    - Boosts Accuracy by 4

I'll wait for the rankings to come out to see if I missed something, but at first glance, I'm not excited. She looks like roughly Borg Queen level stats. I still get value out of Borg Queen all these years later, but I got a free 4/5 from her Mega. For honor hall I want to see stats worth giving up 2.5 cites+beholds to get. These stats just aren't that. The card needs to be top 10 overall voyage, top 1-2 in a voyage pair with top 50 overall, or top gauntlet in a stats not covered by existing gauntlet crew. I just don't see that here. I'm happy for people excited to get her, but I'm going to have to save my honor for honor sales instead.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats should be:

"We are Borg"
    - Boosts Accuracy by 4

I'll wait for the rankings to come out to see if I missed something, but at first glance, I'm not excited. She looks like roughly Borg Queen level stats. I still get value out of Borg Queen all these years later, but I got a free 4/5 from her Mega. For honor hall I want to see stats worth giving up 2.5 cites+beholds to get. These stats just aren't that. The card needs to be top 10 overall voyage, top 1-2 in a voyage pair with top 50 overall, or top gauntlet in a stats not covered by existing gauntlet crew. I just don't see that here. I'm happy for people excited to get her, but I'm going to have to save my honor for honor sales instead.

BQ7 - VOY #60
    BQ - VOY #188

There's a bit of a gap, not quite comparable crew.
  • Options
    Two collections right off. She's got a decent range of traits for Voyages and she'll be top ten for COM and ENG on my roster for a couple months minimum. Main crew for events. I'll probably replace Ardra with her in Arena. Not a knocked out of the park crew, but one I'm happy with.

3 collections, don't forget Resourceful launching this week.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021

Is that worth 300,000 honor to immortalize or 260,000 with the honor sale citations?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

Is that worth 300,000 honor to immortalize?

Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. Everyone can make their own decision on whether they want the crew and whether that cost is worth it.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    As expected. Medicore stats. 😒 Voyages Rank 68(unboosted).
    Her voyages stats is only slightly better than Kahless.
    rghalbzitb99.jpeg
    zb3da6j9qk87.jpeg
    o00a7hpl3rrs.jpeg
    gtt2ihfwlsqh.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

Thought the next collection to be released was primal towards the end of the month.
  • Options

Sorry, I must have missed the memo :), but when was this Resourceful Collection announced?'

That would blow past Costumed as our largest Collection with over 190 crew...
  • Options
    In my opinion, we should instantly want the new honor hall crew over pretty much anything else we can do with that honor. It should be a goal everyone would want to achieve. And we should be debating whether DYC is worth it or not, not whether the crew is worth it or not.

Yes, this.

Honor hall crew left at 1/5 are next to useless for veteran players. The investment of honor has to be worth it, as she will never appear in packs or the portal.

I would love her, as I love Seven, but am 50/50 about whether to buy her.
  • Options
    ALeeRocks wrote: »

Sorry, I must have missed the memo :), but when was this Resourceful Collection announced?'

That would blow past Costumed as our largest Collection with over 190 crew...

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/250502/#Comment_250502
  • Options
    At least over the past couple of years, I think new Honor Hall crew have gotten a more than respectable number of events after their introduction (Captain Tribble just got a whole Mega, though I don’t think it was a super useful card outside the faction events). I would hope Borg Queen 7 will get a number of events over the next six months or so.