Home The Bridge
Options

September 2021 Honor Sale Haul

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2021 in The Bridge
I'll get the thread started, even if the sale isn't working yet. I'm doing a daily 10k and 40k behold this time. I'll add to this as I go.
September 14
8d4hxjby91kb.png
Took Virtuoso Doc, since he was new. Got an Inglatu that was new from a pack earlier. 2 new golds today. B)
kl92iqed6d0a.png
Finished of Talas. I need Engineers and she'll help for a while.
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Tribble!
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0kmd268kqjln.png
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. We can try to buy honor sale items (legendary beholds), but the mega event’s Tribbles apparently escaped. There are also no new crew slots and no Borg Queen 7.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »
    Yes. We can try to buy honor sale items (legendary beholds), but the mega event’s Tribbles apparently escaped. There are also no new crew slots and no Borg Queen 7.

For the purchase errors please use the thread in Engineering Room.
    The crew slots and Borg Queen Seven are not live yet, they will be after the server release and there will be a communique then! :)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Navarch wrote: »

For the purchase errors please use the thread in Engineering Room.
    The crew slots and Borg Queen Seven are not live yet, they will be after the server release and there will be a communique then! :)

Not too late then to buff Seven’s stats.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    0kmd268kqjln.png

Wow, I kinda want to cause an error just to get that screen! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    I got a Tribble!

This made me laugh. 😂😂😂

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Did I miss something? Cites are the same price for me.
  • Options
    Did I miss something? Cites are the same price for me.

They turned it off for the moment because it wasn't working
  • Options
    Another bait and switch
  • Options
    Funny how the real ££ offers all seem to be working.....but the honnor ones are the ones broken

always amazes me how unstable the code in the game is......
  • Options
    Another bait and switch

That's definitely not the case. The honor sale will return once they figure out why it was broken and get it fixed. It's another bugged feature rather than an intentional bad sales tactic.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another bait and switch

I know you don't actually believe they are acting in bad faith here, which is what that term heavily implies. There's an important difference between a nefarious move and an incompetent one, and this is most definitely the latter.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Another bait and switch

That's definitely not the case. The honor sale will return once they figure out why it was broken and get it fixed. It's another bugged feature rather than an intentional bad sales tactic.

It is. If I clicked on the 50k leg citations by mistake.

They told us there was a sale starting at 1600utc - If we hadn't checked the price 'at the till' we would have been baited and switched.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another bait and switch

It is. If I clicked on the 50k leg citations by mistake.

They told us there was a sale starting at 1600utc - If we hadn't checked the price 'at the till' we would have been baited and switched.

The sale is not in the Honor Hall itself and never was about the citations.
    As explained in yesterday's message, it is a sale with special packs and offers.
  • Options
    Oh right. My expectations are at fault. Apologies.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Another bait and switch

I know you don't actually believe they are acting in bad faith here, which is what that term heavily implies. There's an important difference between a nefarious move and an incompetent one, and this is most definitely the latter.

This. Not every goof up is planned or contrived. Sometimes mistakes are just mistakes.

Nothing like that. It's just them having to fix the offers to give what they are supposed to does not fit the B&S definition. That term refers to a different situation.

No one is mad at you. Just we want the term usage error clarified. We still love you and wish you well.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Honor packs that were taken down are now back - thank you for your patience!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    40,000 Pull:

n3bues9ohx7v.jpg

Took Archer's girlfriend.

10,000 Pull:

galrg43utf8w.jpg

This one hurt a little. T'Pol and the aggressive Cochrane are both wanted. Figured T'Pol was more likely to be in Events.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    10k Pull: Pollard, Wyatt and Baseball Sisko - went for Pollard.
  • Options
    My 10k pull was between two fully immortalized and Killy at 3/5. Easy choice...
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    7x40k plus 1x10k behold. I’ll look into getting more 10k’s later in the week.

lgbtwyawnobv.png
    Archer
    oz8a7ts9csfl.png
    Nhan
    8kf004jteys7.png
    Tuvok
    6tzsc4sri7qe.png
    O’Brien
    l56ni10y8ijs.png
    Chakotay
    cpojqmqc1vzh.png
    Uhura
    tu1s19jl6qf9.png
    Pulaski
    dk1a27g93bas.png
    Data
    4iytjpw9on89.png
    Got this one from dumping credits for honour. Always a delight to see something I don’t have.

Erred on the side of most collection potential. No costumes. Sigh. Used citations to FF Bones, Torpedo McCoy, Moset and Mop Spock to finish the Exobiology collection. This also means Jury Rigger and Physician collections have moved ahead of the Costumed collection in getting a new level.

PS Exobiology needs a new threshold at 60.
    PPS I really need Heist Bashir.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been wanting Gowron for sometime now! He’s one of those you can’t get a 100% guaranteed retrieval on.

c3cekbjaaguf.jpeg
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    51zi2ydhcvv5.jpg
    Kirk

4unpxqf5l616.jpg
    Hesitated with Worf, but opted to save on crew slots and went with Picard.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Another bait and switch

This. Not every goof up is planned or contrived. Sometimes mistakes are just mistakes.

Nothing like that. It's just them having to fix the offers to give what they are supposed to does not fit the B&S definition. That term refers to a different situation.

No one is mad at you. Just we want the term usage error clarified. We still love you and wish you well.

Thank you, I appreciate it! But I didn't think anyone was mad at me and if I came across as upset or mad - I certainly am not 🤣 I"m always happy to be corrected or have it pointed out when I'm wrong (which isn't very often 😉)
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Able to get three Begolds from saved honor and bought another one:

dnfd7mjf876m.png
    Merry Men Troi, which is awesome because she is my current cit project!

byr8qb7ylzbz.png
    Commodore Oh, which is good because I like this card (cool art).

c89sn59g5sqo.png
    Zheng He Riker

plzt98ckboe4.png
    Convergence Day Quark

I then used my cits to FF Merry Men Crusher, Prince Bashir (2 stars), Satan’s Robot (3 stars), Claymore Scotty (1 star), and Spock and I-Chaya (1 star; he’ll really be done tomorrow when I finish the arena achievement). I got a lot of collection rewards for this and even topped out my Jury Rigger collection. Good day! 😃
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Only bought a 10k begold today but will get some of the 40k packs later this week.

vh0ua0tav5be.jpg

Took Seven.

On a sidenote, one of the reward 10x pulls from the new collection gave me a begold and the final star for Lenara Khan. And when farming honor from merit pulls I got two random Legendaries (Commander Jadzia Dax and Umpire Odo).

It's been a good day for Golds!
  • Options
    Did 3 so far, took Worf, Crell and Data

86aepne2lkoh.png
    zraxlhq34l82.png
    ozh5reu0512i.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    jvmekfykw0ts.png

• Options
    4* Etna Jol 1* and Moutain Climber Maywether