Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Hybrid Faction/ Galaxy Event: A Changeling in Time (Rerun) - 2021-09-30

2»

Comments

• Options
    That Trip does a Collection or two, at least. Would check but the Wiki is still hinky. I know Mirror Collection obviously. Jury Rigger?

You're right, and that's why I picked him; I was just hoping to add stars to existing cards, so a little disappointed. Never mind! The honor from the blues is good, I guess?
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Community Pull:

Took Star for Crusher to save room. But others were VERY tempting. Also took Brunt, to get my 3* needed count down to nine.

zi184eig7fxz.jpg
    yvzmwtxy4hnp.jpg

I would have picked Crusher too, 2 collections.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Trip does a Collection or two, at least. Would check but the Wiki is still hinky. I know Mirror Collection obviously. Jury Rigger?

You're right, and that's why I picked him; I was just hoping to add stars to existing cards, so a little disappointed. Never mind! The honor from the blues is good, I guess?

When the Behold is Purple it usually does hurt. I know that feels!
    Free Community Pull:

Took Star for Crusher to save room. But others were VERY tempting. Also took Brunt, to get my 3* needed count down to nine.

zi184eig7fxz.jpg
    yvzmwtxy4hnp.jpg

I would have picked Crusher too, 2 collections.

I have like several Citations, and almost Cited her the other day. Then I was like "She is in the Portal. Wait a while."
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?