Home The Bridge

Tam Elbrum - Flipped Image again?

Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
6sj28tb6ym4u.png
tinman032.png

Thanks to @Sky Cap 18 for noticing this...

Is this ironic mirror crew?

Comments

• Sky CapSky Cap ✭✭✭
    Hey, at least we have an image, am I right?
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the stats on Tam right?jm3tpjba5dmp.png
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    I… I don’t even know who this guy is. And I claim to be a TNG fan.

bwd3rm3zypap.png
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strong stats for a 3 star crew 😃.

Also heard if you freeze him you can't bring him back because not in the vault. However if you get professor Sato, then it's all worth it.
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, screams 2016 stats. And the proficiencies are almost larger than the bases (which for Tam Elbrum may make sense).
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I expect all super rare Tuesday pack crew to have collections. This one does not. I would also like more of a picture of him with emotion from a scene not just a generic smile.
    Let’s fly!
  • Trollita wrote: »

bwd3rm3zypap.png

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708831/?ref_=ttep_ep20
  • Great, another new 2016 stats crew. Awesome. 😉
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, another new 2016 stats crew. Awesome. 😉

Sadly my thought is so what. another 4* for the freezer with the rest. I don't bother keeping them thawed unless its for an event anymore.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most powerful telepathic Betazoid can’t even beat Rafael Troi.
    Let’s fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

He's a 4*. Who cares? Odds are he'll never be used beyond this event again anyway. Maybe if telepath or prodigy show up as event traits. I'd sooner complain about lack of collections. It's not perfect, but I'd think about Diplomat for all his first contact missions. Beyond that I don't see any collection that makes sense. Maybe we'll get a telepath or prodigy collection at some point.
  • cmdrworf wrote: »

Sadly my thought is so what. another 4* for the freezer with the rest. I don't bother keeping them thawed unless its for an event anymore.

Same. Freezer-bait.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollita wrote: »

bwd3rm3zypap.png

He's the guy from "Tin Man". The Betazoid who formed a telepathic link with the living starship and helped it escape the Romulans and the Federation.......
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tam to Riker: "And no, Billy boy, I wasn't distracted on Ghorusda" LOL best line in the episode :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.