Lt. Com Saru {*}
    Worf {*}
    Leeta {*}
    Phlox {*}
    Major Kira {*}
    Seven in Blue {*}

Gaia Odo {Level 60, 2/4 Equipped}
    Ent D Picard {Level 83, 1/4 Equipped}

That cover all the Nodes for Monday through Friday?

Scott

The first seven in your list (Festive dax, sito Jaxa, crusher, kes, yar, persis, and Seska ) are who I keep active. They cover all missions except epic on thursdays which I never run since the boosts on elite are better.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    I have way too many 2* Cadets.....

Immortalized = {*}

Festivus "Crazy Eyes" Dax {*}
    CMO Crusher {*}
    Persis {*}
    Lt. Tasha Yar{*}
    Seska {*}
    Sito Jaxa {*}
    Kes {*}
    Captain Kirk {*}
    Ensign Pazlar {*}
    Recovering Spock {*}
    Lt. Naomi Wildman {*}
    Lt. Com Saru {*}
    Worf {*}
    Leeta {*}
    Phlox {*}
    Major Kira {*}
    Seven in Blue {*}

Gaia Odo {Level 60, 2/4 Equipped}
    Ent D Picard {Level 83, 1/4 Equipped}

That cover all the Nodes for Monday through Friday?

Scott

The first seven in your list (Festive dax, sito Jaxa, crusher, kes, yar, persis, and Seska ) are who I keep active. They cover all missions except epic on thursdays which I never run since the boosts on elite are better.

I never do the Epics on Thursdays either. You get a Ten Pull that is likely to have at least SOME items as good as the ONE Item you get from the Epic Single Pull, so it makes sense to do it on the Elite.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind that you don't have to keep cadets active to complete every mission. You essentially trade slots for merits by vaulting whoever you don't need immediately. Personally, I run 5 weekday cadets - Seska, Sito, Festivus Jadzia, Crusher, Worf. That allows me to get what I'm most interested in right now. But if I have a need for a specific item they can't get me, I just vault someone and spend merits to thaw the replacement.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Keep in mind that you don't have to keep cadets active to complete every mission. You essentially trade slots for merits by vaulting whoever you don't need immediately.

This. I have only three slots reserved for challenges and budget the merits to unfreeze whomever I need daily.
  • Options

Cadet Sito Jaxa
    CMO Crusher
    Dabo Girl Leeta
    Enterprise-D Picard
    Major Kira
    Nurse Kes
    Security Chief Worf
    Seven in Blue

Ensign Seska
    Pazlar

This is everyone u need to do any mission. Seven in blue is optional I believe, but I tend to use her for one specific mission where having science and eng on same person is useful. Pazlar might be useful for some science missions seven can't crit.