Home The Bridge
Options

New In Vault-Transporter Chief Kyle!!!!!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in The Bridge
Finally got the Kyle in-game!!!!!

oqf2hvdorcvw.jpg
pg6poj5lke98.jpg
4n2mwc8x9xez.jpg
qpkkwsfo26a5.jpg

Took two Pulls for me to get him.

EDIT: Congrats to ThisSisko1 for FtM!!!!!

ib69gb4jap5c.jpg

EDIT2: IS the "Collections" list for the Crew new? Or have I never scrolled down far enough before?

EDIT3: Will be Leveling him after Reset, for the Campaign. Even though I have Tier 100 done. Still get stuff for the chores, plus it helps the Fleet.
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

EDIT2: IS the "Collections" list for the Crew new? Or have I never scrolled down far enough before?

It's new great addition.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

It is part of the changes for 8.2.0, yes :)
    - Collection information is now available in the crew details popup, and in the crew details
    This will allow you to quickly see if a crew is part of a collection and will also display your current progress in said collection.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

It is part of the changes for 8.2.0, yes :)
    - Collection information is now available in the crew details popup, and in the crew details
    This will allow you to quickly see if a crew is part of a collection and will also display your current progress in said collection.

All the thumbs up for this!!!!! I love it!!!!!

je6xnslx9g5z.gif
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A huge, sincere thank you for picking back up the Flavor text for new crew. This one especially is good for a laugh and Kyle is a niche crew that not everyone cares about, so it means that much for those who do care. Cheers to the "Flavor Team" and hope it continues <3
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about old man Commander Kyle?

7d7b3fd0-5006-4cfc-9712-aea44ee7f594_screenshot.jpg
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    And TAS Looks Nothing Like TOS Chief Kyle?

star5.jpg?w=723&h=475

• Options
    Now we need Mirror Kyle being agonized by Spock