Home The Bridge
Options

New In Vault-Transporter Chief Kyle!!!!!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2021 in The Bridge
Finally got the Kyle in-game!!!!!

oqf2hvdorcvw.jpg
pg6poj5lke98.jpg
4n2mwc8x9xez.jpg
qpkkwsfo26a5.jpg

Took two Pulls for me to get him.

EDIT: Congrats to ThisSisko1 for FtM!!!!!

ib69gb4jap5c.jpg

EDIT2: IS the "Collections" list for the Crew new? Or have I never scrolled down far enough before?

EDIT3: Will be Leveling him after Reset, for the Campaign. Even though I have Tier 100 done. Still get stuff for the chores, plus it helps the Fleet.
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭

EDIT2: IS the "Collections" list for the Crew new? Or have I never scrolled down far enough before?

It's new great addition.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

It is part of the changes for 8.2.0, yes :)
    - Collection information is now available in the crew details popup, and in the crew details
    This will allow you to quickly see if a crew is part of a collection and will also display your current progress in said collection.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

It is part of the changes for 8.2.0, yes :)
    - Collection information is now available in the crew details popup, and in the crew details
    This will allow you to quickly see if a crew is part of a collection and will also display your current progress in said collection.

All the thumbs up for this!!!!! I love it!!!!!

je6xnslx9g5z.gif
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A huge, sincere thank you for picking back up the Flavor text for new crew. This one especially is good for a laugh and Kyle is a niche crew that not everyone cares about, so it means that much for those who do care. Cheers to the "Flavor Team" and hope it continues <3
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about old man Commander Kyle?

7d7b3fd0-5006-4cfc-9712-aea44ee7f594_screenshot.jpg
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    And TAS Looks Nothing Like TOS Chief Kyle?

star5.jpg?w=723&h=475

• Options
    Now we need Mirror Kyle being agonized by Spock