Home The Bridge

New collection: Criminal Mind

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how many super rares are in it. Made it much easier.
    Let’s fly!
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm.... Should I cite The Bashirs to finish.......
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

No
    Let’s fly!
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

Noted inaugural 12 hour voyage crew The Bashirs!
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I'm a little surprised prisoner McCoy is not in the collection. Nor prisoner Michael Burnham. They were both convicts.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ar the time I cited them, the Bashirs were very helpful to me. I haven't used them in a long time, but that does not mean they are bad.

For me, I suppose I ought to cite Kirk. 0an3tegonlio.jpg
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ar the time I cited them, the Bashirs were very helpful to me. I haven't used them in a long time, but that does not mean they are bad.

For me, I suppose I ought to cite Kirk. 0an3tegonlio.jpg

Everyone complained when the Bashirs were in a Campaign. Then they popped up as the most useful non-Event Crew in an Event right after the Campaign was over or something. And they had their moment in the sun.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still use them a couple times a week. They will probably find their way into the freezer by next summer, but they have served me long and well. Plus, I had this collection maxed when it premiered, I first for me!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 12 immortalized and owned 14/17. Nice and easy one for me to max out this time. no work needed.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will wait until after the event wrap-up packs. The way my luck has been going they will be the best choice in a begold.....
  • LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Shouldn’t Kolos be a criminal?
    And the Duras Sisters, Galen, Vash, Mudd, Rura Penthe McCoy, Morn, Prisoner Burnham, Eddington and some of the Mirror DS9 gang, if I recall correctly. I'm bound to have missed a few.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see that Safe Cracker Nog is now in 5 collections.
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    The first collection where I have ZERO
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
    I see that Safe Cracker Nog is now in 5 collections.

Heist Bashir is in 5. How many have 5 and do any of them have six or more? I'm now curious as to how many collections power crew we have.