Home The Bridge
Options

New collection: Criminal Mind

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how many super rares are in it. Made it much easier.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm.... Should I cite The Bashirs to finish.......
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

No
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

Noted inaugural 12 hour voyage crew The Bashirs!
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    I'm a little surprised prisoner McCoy is not in the collection. Nor prisoner Michael Burnham. They were both convicts.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ar the time I cited them, the Bashirs were very helpful to me. I haven't used them in a long time, but that does not mean they are bad.

For me, I suppose I ought to cite Kirk. 0an3tegonlio.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ar the time I cited them, the Bashirs were very helpful to me. I haven't used them in a long time, but that does not mean they are bad.

For me, I suppose I ought to cite Kirk. 0an3tegonlio.jpg

Everyone complained when the Bashirs were in a Campaign. Then they popped up as the most useful non-Event Crew in an Event right after the Campaign was over or something. And they had their moment in the sun.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still use them a couple times a week. They will probably find their way into the freezer by next summer, but they have served me long and well. Plus, I had this collection maxed when it premiered, I first for me!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 12 immortalized and owned 14/17. Nice and easy one for me to max out this time. no work needed.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will wait until after the event wrap-up packs. The way my luck has been going they will be the best choice in a begold.....
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Shouldn’t Kolos be a criminal?
  • Options
    And the Duras Sisters, Galen, Vash, Mudd, Rura Penthe McCoy, Morn, Prisoner Burnham, Eddington and some of the Mirror DS9 gang, if I recall correctly. I'm bound to have missed a few.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see that Safe Cracker Nog is now in 5 collections.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    The first collection where I have ZERO
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    I see that Safe Cracker Nog is now in 5 collections.

Heist Bashir is in 5. How many have 5 and do any of them have six or more? I'm now curious as to how many collections power crew we have.