Home Engineering Room

Daily missions progress reset at the middle of the day

KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in Engineering Room
This just happened to me, I thought I was just forgetting the daily tasks, but then, there are inconsistencies that prove that the progress was reset at least after today's event started

All the tasks are unstarted, please note "Start Faction Missions" and "Complete Scans"

q856wlcdt84w.png

I'm well into the event, so I can't be at 0 in faction missions

5uwpljhuq9ta.png
8d2d1kstzhd4.png

Also, the scanning cost is at 800, so no chance I forgot about that one too.

9b3iatj40wcw.png

I'm sure I was almost done with the tasks, and no actual complaints 'cause I can easily do them again, and the end result is just more accolades for the campaign, just giving you a heads up :D

Comments

• Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    I'm sure I was almost done with the tasks, and no actual complaints 'cause I can easily do them again, and the end result is just more accolades for the campaign, just giving you a heads up :D

I like your way of thinking! 😂 👍
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    I just realized I CAN'T complete the daily missions today: I used the cadet challenge tickets before this reset, so I can't do the missions without using dilithium...

My fleet mates are not happy

3lob0k00lzan.gif
  • I have had the exact same issue today….mid-afternoon reset of daily missions….everything went to zero. Ticket sent to WRG….this will cost DIL if I want to help my fleet get to full missions as I need to buy more cadet missions……
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    1h 17m to go...

Does anyone that can help ever read these posts?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    1h 17m to go...

Does anyone that can help ever read these posts?

Unfortunately there was nothing anyone could have done.
    I hope that you did send a ticket as player support to report the issue.