Home The Bridge
Options

Speculation on the new Collection?

ScottergunScottergun ✭✭
edited January 2022 in The Bridge
Anyone have theories on what the new Collection that is coming might be? I'm thinking off the wall and that it might be a collection of Party Goers. And others that are "Casual".

We have:

Luau Q
Luau Paris
Celebrity Tyler
"Tipsy Tilly" {Party Tilly}
Mint Julip McCoy
Mambo Picard
Relaxed Number One
Et Cetera

What option would you like to see for a Collection?

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/18891/star-trek-timelines-is-about-to-turn-6-let-the-celebrations-begin#latest

Also, PORTAL UPDATE

No offense is intended, meant, implied, construed, or contained in Red or Blue Pills. Do not use infernally. Never call with a Deuce-Seven Off-Suit. Objects in mirror may be behind you. I want you, I need you, but there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. So now I come to you with open arms. Sunday is on the way. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive. Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough. This Ming is a psycho! Maximum effort! Nothing in this disclaimer construes, implies, or in any way can serve as legal advice.

The Artist Formerly Known as "DScottHewitt"

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holograms, Andorians, Dominion ... lots of possibilities. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Hologram, Musician, Prisoner, Botanist……
    almost any in game trait could lead to a new collection. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Convergence day chars
  • Options
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Uluru wrote: »
    Convergence day chars

All good possibilities. Convergence Day might make extra sense, because of the timing!

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Scottergun wrote: »
    Convergence day chars

All good possibilities. Convergence Day might make extra sense, because of the timing!

Though WRG made it pretty clear that they prefer trait based collections,
    since it makes it easier with upcoming crew additions.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Convergence day chars

Though WRG made it pretty clear that they prefer trait based collections,
    since it makes it easier with upcoming crew additions.

There is that. Wonder if they can do a "hidden" Trait thing for that Collection, if they do it.
  • Options
    I'll call "romantic", either in Jan. as a lead in to a Feb. Mega of the same trait bonus or in Feb. with Jan. being a little more random. Bajoran or Dominion would be great though. DS9 was 29 on the 3rd of January.
    Poor locked out W.W. Carlisle
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prediction…
    The Animated Series!
    It is, in fact, a trait and they have added quite a few characters lately.
  • Options
    My prediction…
    The Animated Series!

Including this week's Tuesday Pack.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prediction…
    The Animated Series!

Maybe we will finally get a Stavos Keniclius.or Keniclius-5 to be part of a TAS collection along with The Eugenics Wars collection.
    theinfinitevulcan_139.JPG
  • Options
    My prediction…
    The Animated Series!

Maybe we will finally get a Stavos Keniclius.or Keniclius-5 to be part of a TAS collection along with The Eugenics Wars collection.

And Mega Spock.

mtdxhuwu571w.jpg
  • Options
    My prediction…
    The Animated Series!

My prediction…
    The Animated Series!

And Mega Spock.

mtdxhuwu571w.jpg

BRAWNY Keniclius!
    The Quicker Cloner Upper!
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    77 crew have Musician trait. I would like a new collection to honor them.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Musician might be collection for May and Cinco de Mayo. Say "casual" for January and "Romantic" for February.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    2nd need Bajoran collect
  • Options
    I'd also welcome Polestars for collections not organized by a trait ["A Little Stroll"; "Delphic Expanse"; the various episode-specific ones like "Bride Of Chaotica", etc.].

That would be great! :smiley:

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Burnham and Tilly collection would be cool. I will guess a scoundrel collection.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Burnham and Tilly collection would be cool. I will guess a scoundrel collection.

They could call it the Angst and Awkward collection. .
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caregiver it is!

I cleared all but the final tier, with 31/40 immortalized (39 owned apparently).

With all the recent additions, including today's pack feature, I had guessed it was going to be a TAS collection.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Caregiver it is!

I cleared all but the final tier, with 31/40 immortalized (39 owned apparently).

With all the recent additions, including today's pack feature, I had guessed it was going to be a TAS collection.

I initially thought a catch-all animated collection, but I think that would make more sense whenever Lower Decks crew are added. Presuming that's timed around the launch of the third season, that wouldn't be until the second half of the year.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Collection base boosts are totally off balance now…
    6% gap between DIP and MED 🙄
    I really like collections, but please pay better attention to what boosts to give(balance wise).
    r3yi8f9i29b2.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Caregiver it is!

I initially thought a catch-all animated collection, but I think that would make more sense whenever Lower Decks crew are added. Presuming that's timed around the launch of the third season, that wouldn't be until the second half of the year.

With all the TAS cards popping up recently, that was really where my bet was as well!

I’m just happy to see the characters popping up a lot. I’d be a lot more chuffed if I had managed to score Chuft, though…
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    6% gap between DIP and MED 🙄

SEC and MED.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was going to be Scoundrels and they would be drumming up sales with the new pack.

Oh well. 27 Caregivers and rewards gave me a 5of12.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Compassion

2dgdeasr9w8p.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 4 for me!!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another huge step towards natural 12 hour voyages. Thankies! *antennae twitch* :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 4 for me!!

Same here, Sven. Had 29 done and have another four FF that I can finish. With the portal update, I think I can maybe manage to finish it this year.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Who is the new crew just added?