Home The Bridge
Options

So the only sale was the $25 packs?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same amount of Dil. as the normal $4.99 purchase. the only bonus is the chrons and credits.

1k creds in nothing to shake a stick at as a bonus to the purchase. That alone was going for what 10$ during the event?
  • Options
    @Shan Can we get this $4.99 offer weekly or make them a daily one-time purchase? These are like having a tub of cheese balls sitting next to you during a Netflix binge. You pop one and the next thing you know after a couple hours the tub is empty.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the same amount of Dil. as the normal $4.99 purchase. the only bonus is the chrons and credits.

Didn't price the Credits, but the Chronos is 80% of what they just sold for $9.99.

Great deal, really, for almost everyone. Not just a "Whale Deal" that is $50-$100.

Even I had $4.99 to spare for this deal.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    @Shan Can we get this $4.99 offer weekly or make them a daily one-time purchase? These are like having a tub of cheese balls sitting next to you during a Netflix binge. You pop one and the next thing you know after a couple hours the tub is empty.

"Hours"? My Chronoes were gone in MINUTES. But, Temporal Agent Seven is now Level 100.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭

"Hours"? My Chronoes were gone in MINUTES. But, Temporal Agent Seven is now Level 100.

Scott
    Ha ha! This made me chuckle. I just spent everything in a couple of minutes leveling Undercover O'Brian and 7of9! I still didn't have enough credits to fully finish them both, but I did make a solid dent in them.

7 has two items left, and Obrians last item is ready to craft once I get more credits from the Arena (*Yawn*)

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »

Scott
    Ha ha! This made me chuckle. I just spent everything in a couple of minutes leveling Undercover O'Brian and 7of9! I still didn't have enough credits to fully finish them both, but I did make a solid dent in them.

7 has two items left, and Obrians last item is ready to craft once I get more credits from the Arena (*Yawn*)

Jim

My Seven also has two Items left. Two EXPENSIVE Items.

Scott

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    There is indeed a new special Cyber Offer in the Time Portal :)

So was this offer supposed to appear for everyone? Didn't get it yesterday and it's still not in my portal today.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    There is indeed a new special Cyber Offer in the Time Portal :)

So was this offer supposed to appear for everyone? Didn't get it yesterday and it's still not in my portal today.

Did you buy it from the pop-up on Monday? If so, maybe it won't appear in the portal as your acct is tagged as having got it already.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    No, I didn't buy it on Monday. (not once let alone the three times it's supposed to be available)
  • Options
    can someone explain why this offer is 400% value?

most of the offers are always marked either 400% or HUGE value
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    can someone explain why this offer is 400% value?

most of the offers are always marked either 400% or HUGE value

Add up the cost of buying each item separately. The chrons alone would sell for twice the price of the pack.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Would have been nice to see something else featured. Half off crew slots again? 25% off/DIL bonus on any DIL purchase. Even just half off dabo?

I was a little surprised we didn’t see a half off sale. I thought possibly half off of in the game, non-pack purchases. Half-price crew slots, half price shuttles, half price Dabo, etc.

Maybe they will do it as part of a Christmas sale so the people who got iTunes, Google and steam gift cards for Christmas will be tempted to use them on DB purchases