Home The Bridge

So the only sale was the $25 packs?

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
Would have been nice to see something else featured. Half off crew slots again? 25% off/DIL bonus on any DIL purchase. Even just half off dabo?

Those $25 packs might have been good deals for people spending that much money on this game, but for a lot of players that's more than they spend in months. How about something that could entice the majority of the player base?

Comments

• [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    It enticed me well enough to buy 1 of 2 and 1250 chrons to push me over 3000 Dil to get 5 more crew slots to hold the new crew received. I would have purchased the second if I had the money to do so. Would have been nice if they had the offer last longer than 12 hours after logging in during the offer runtime. I might have found a way to buy the second.
  • I saw someone in my fleet get a "Cyber Monday Special" deal - 1,000 chrons, 100,000 credits, and 300 dil for $4.99. It appears the offer was random.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's at least something. Granted from my perspective, I still have over 9M credits and get chrons quickly enough from voyages. So 300 DIL for $4.99 is not that enticing on its own.
  • I saw someone in my fleet get a "Cyber Monday Special" deal - 1,000 chrons, 100,000 credits, and 300 dil for $4.99. It appears the offer was random.

I would have loved to see that offer. I am pretty sure DB only shows offers based on VIP level or by how much you tend to spend. I keep getting the $99.99 offers but I don't spend $100 all at once like that so they keep getting ignored. Now if I could only get that $9.99 offer people keep talking about for Premium 10x packs or more $24.99 offers.
  • Mine was 30 for 49.99 plus 1500 dil
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    6pg6g8sy0ms6.png

Got the 10 for 10 offer this morning and once I bought it the Cyber Monday offer popped up.
  • 1500 chrons and 2k honor for $10 here. I passed on it.
  • 1300 ship schems for borg cube, nx enterprise and a third repeat ship for 50 bucks
  • $50 for 15 pulls and 3000 Chrons and dil...same cost of cyber week with half the reward...disappointing that when I spend a little something they look to see where my breaking point is...so un Star Trek.

Just pick a price point...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I just got a AU$66 ($50 US or thereabouts?) Dilithium Overload offer - 5600 dilithium. An easy pass for me - that's the kind of price I'd think very hard before paying anyway, and when it's just in-game currency, not anything special or with sentimental value... meh.

I'd take that $4.99 offer easily though. Hint, DB... Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll pop up once the Dil offer goes away.

Spoiler alert: it did not :(
  • I got the ship schematics offer as well - an easy pass. It costs way too much and offers way too little. If it were the5$ offer, or the 10 for 10, Imight have been tempted, but not by this one.
  • Got the same as last week...10 for 10 :grin:
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny some folks got new cool deals some folks (like me) got same old same old.
    Well voting with my feet for the moment, just spent a few bucks on a different game.
  • 10 for 10 again. I passed this round, paying $10 to add a star to maybe one or two outdated 4*’s and throw the rest into the airlock isn’t the insta-buy it used to be.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borg schematics. Yay : ( The offer's not even smart enough to check and see that I've already got them maxed and turned them down at least a dozen times.
  • Sadly, my offer still continues to be nothing. I really wish they'd fix those things.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    UnkieB wrote: »
    6pg6g8sy0ms6.png

Got the 10 for 10 offer this morning and once I bought it the Cyber Monday offer popped up.
    Awesome, Id probably buy that one, chronos are always useful.

Instead I had the borg and NX schematics + dil for £50. An easy pass as I have the cube Maxed, and 1200 NX schematics are not going to get the ship high enough to be of use in arena, (not that I need any more schematics from the arena as I have all the usual ships maxed anyway and they keep cycling through year old ships anyway).

Lame....

DB: Do Better
  • I had the 10 packs $12.99(CDN) offer. i bought it, still no cyber Monday deal... boo!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    If I ever get logged in, I will report.....

Scott

EDIT TO ADD: No offers at all.

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • My offer was 5000 chrons, 4000 Dil and 25 premium 10x packs for $99.99. Passed on it since I won’t pay $100 all at once like that on this game.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    $5 offer in the store. After buying the 10 for $10 yesterday and now this, makes me wish I had just gotten the $25 when it popped up. Would have been a better deal in the long run.
  • Charlie Brown would have made out better than I did, I didn't even get a rock as an offer. :smiley:
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie Brown would have made out better than I did, I didn't even get a rock as an offer. :smiley:

Restart, then check the time portal.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is indeed a new special Cyber Offer in the Time Portal :)
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Thank you.
  • Pallidyne wrote: »

Thank you.

Yes, Thank you!!
    Just did a restart, no cyber offer in my portal.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

I guess that would mostly be for people where the Tab does not randomly close?

Well, finally loaded. Trying to resist the deal.

6pg6g8sy0ms6.png
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • It's the same amount of Dil. as the normal $4.99 purchase. the only bonus is the chrons and credits.
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Just did a restart, no cyber offer in my portal.

Tried another device as well, still no offer in the time portal.