Home The Bridge
Options

25th Century Q

2»

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can be tedious, but it can be done.
    One of the most annoying errors are the stupid ones. The ones where you accidentally delete a few more times than you intend to and take out a tag that screws everything up. I hate those.
    I can't tell you the number of times I've literally had to go line by line to end up finding a apostrophe instead of a quote mark, because the shift key was depressed enough. I've had to walk away with a note on my whiteboard and take a break before I scream. I've shelved it and come back the next day.
    If you don't find it early on, you can lose it in additions or transpose it to somewhere else. I don't mind delays or even an extra rerun, if things get fixed. Go chunk by chunk with sticky notes on the screen to keep your place. It takes time to fix it. We understand. Adding more when the existing is iffy is never good.
    I wish them luck.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    It can be tedious, but it can be done.
    One of the most annoying errors are the stupid ones. The ones where you accidentally delete a few more times than you intend to and take out a tag that screws everything up. I hate those.
    I can't tell you the number of times I've literally had to go line by line to end up finding a apostrophe instead of a quote mark, because the shift key was depressed enough. I've had to walk away with a note on my whiteboard and take a break before I scream. I've shelved it and come back the next day.
    If you don't find it early on, you can lose it in additions or transpose it to somewhere else. I don't mind delays or even an extra rerun, if things get fixed. Go chunk by chunk with sticky notes on the screen to keep your place. It takes time to fix it. We understand. Adding more when the existing is iffy is never good.
    I wish them luck.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Ding Ding Ding winner of a statement.

And when this happens i will return to my normal monthly allowance of spending $$$ to pay for hard work that is deserved.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Is it me or does the current Q resemble the current Tom Jones right down to the clothes?

What's new Shiboline? Whoa, whoa, whoa

4biu0tjfqcyq.jpeg

nbcjtjo9cnjd.jpeg

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite frankly, it's been a long time coming.
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can’t this crazy Q be mine?