Options

ST:Picard & objective event

Anyone have a handy list of Picard crew for the objective? TIA & LLAP

Adm KopaceticK

Comments

• Options

Adm KopaceticK

It should be the following crew (name + rarity), sorted by rarity and then name:
    Nepenthe Riker (3*)
    Altan Inigo Soong (4*)
    Augment Riker (4*)
    Cristóbal Rios (4*)
    Dr. Agnes Jurati (4*)
    Fenris Ranger Seven (4*)
    Kestra Troi-Riker (4*)
    Lt. Rizzo (4*)
    Mournful Elnor (4*)
    Mr. Vup (4*)
    Raffi Musiker (4*)
    Reclamation Narissa (4*)
    Resigned Picard (4*)
    Reunion Raffi (4*)
    Sutra (4*)
    Vashti Picard (4*)
    Zhaban (4*)
    25th Century Q (5*)
    Activated Dahj (5*)
    Admiral Kirsten Clancy (5*)
    Borg Queen Seven (5*)
    C.O.P. Founder Picard (5*)
    Commodore Oh (5*)
    Dahj On The Run (5*)
    Elnor (5*)
    Executive Director Hugh (5*)
    Facer Rios (5*)
    General Oh (5*)
    Lt. Commander Raffaela Musiker (5*)
    Narek (5*)
    Nepenthe Troi (5*)
    Picard and Number One (5*)
    Security Laris (5*)
    Sinister Picard (5*)
    Soji Asha (5*)
    U.S.S. Zheng He Riker (5*)
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easiest solution is to claim the free Q from the time portal and use him for the level up goals.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really confused about some of that list (Augment Riker? COP Picard?)

BTW, I was under the (wrong) impression that any variant of crew that starred in the show was valid, and
    tried leveling Guinan
    with no luck, so I had to level Q, and some Picard and Raffi that I had lying around
  • Options
    tyllanthor wrote: »

Adm KopaceticK

It should be the following crew (name + rarity), sorted by rarity and then name:
    Nepenthe Riker (3*)
    Altan Inigo Soong (4*)
    Augment Riker (4*)
    Cristóbal Rios (4*)
    Dr. Agnes Jurati (4*)
    Fenris Ranger Seven (4*)
    Kestra Troi-Riker (4*)
    Lt. Rizzo (4*)
    Mournful Elnor (4*)
    Mr. Vup (4*)
    Raffi Musiker (4*)
    Reclamation Narissa (4*)
    Resigned Picard (4*)
    Reunion Raffi (4*)
    Sutra (4*)
    Vashti Picard (4*)
    Zhaban (4*)
    25th Century Q (5*)
    Activated Dahj (5*)
    Borg Queen Seven (5*)
    Commodore Oh (5*)
    Dahj On The Run (5*)
    Elnor (5*)
    Facer Rios (5*)
    General Oh (5*)
    Narek (5*)
    Nepenthe Troi (5*)
    Security Laris (5*)
    Sinister Picard (5*)
    Soji Asha (5*)

Thanks much tyllanthor!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Adm KopaceticK

Nepenthe Riker (3*)
    Altan Inigo Soong (4*)
    Augment Riker (4*)
    Cristóbal Rios (4*)
    Dr. Agnes Jurati (4*)
    Fenris Ranger Seven (4*)
    Kestra Troi-Riker (4*)
    Lt. Rizzo (4*)
    Mournful Elnor (4*)
    Mr. Vup (4*)
    Raffi Musiker (4*)
    Reclamation Narissa (4*)
    Resigned Picard (4*)
    Reunion Raffi (4*)
    Sutra (4*)
    Vashti Picard (4*)
    Zhaban (4*)
    25th Century Q (5*)
    Activated Dahj (5*)
    Borg Queen Seven (5*)
    Commodore Oh (5*)
    Dahj On The Run (5*)
    Elnor (5*)
    Facer Rios (5*)
    General Oh (5*)
    Narek (5*)
    Nepenthe Troi (5*)
    Security Laris (5*)
    Sinister Picard (5*)
    Soji Asha (5*)

As @Kanon mentioned, Augment Riker and COP Picard look wrong. The rest looks good.
  • Options
    tyllanthortyllanthor ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    AviTrek wrote: »

As @Kanon mentioned, Augment Riker and COP Picard look wrong. The rest looks good.

I took all crew with hidden trait "pic". I thought that it could be used for identifying "ST: Picard" crew.
    Both Augment Riker and C.O.P. Founder Picard have this trait too. You can chek them in DataCore, for example.
    The "pic" trait can be wrongly assigned to these two characters, or "pic" doesn't mean ST: Picard (but I don't think so).

There is also a hidden trait "picard" but only Picards (from different eras) have this trait.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭

I took all crew with hidden trait "pic". I thought that it could be used for identifying "ST: Picard" crew.
    Both Augment Riker and C.O.P. Founder Picard have this trait too. You can chek them in DataCore, for example.
    The "pic" trait can be wrongly assigned to these two characters, or "pic" doesn't mean ST: Picard (but I don't think so).

There is also a hidden trait "picard" but only Picards (from different eras) have this trait.
    I think you are right about the meaning of the traits... but those are weird inclusions... (also, a lot of "Picards" not related to the show, just from the TNG era)
  • Options
    tyllanthortyllanthor ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Kanon wrote: »
    I think you are right about the meaning of the traits... but those are weird inclusions... (also, a lot of "Picards" not related to the show, just from the TNG era)

Well, it is only my assumption that the objective event uses trait "pic" to identify "ST: Picard" crew.
    A list of characters could be used instead of the trait to eliminate these "anomalies". We don't know...
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah. Looks like you're right. I suspect this is bad data on WRG's part. If anyone has a copy of the crew handy, I'm curious if leveling them counts for the objective.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just mentioned it in the thread about the new Q crew. Might be nice to search by series since Objectives do require leveling series Crew for some goals now. Just a suggestion.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we can have show specific objective events I would like to have show specific events again.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah. Looks like you're right. I suspect this is bad data on WRG's part. If anyone has a copy of the crew handy, I'm curious if leveling them counts for the objective.

There was a Picard themed event last year and those two crew were misclassified then. Apparently nobody's fixed the problem in the meantime.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tyllanthor You left out the 4* Laris, Investigator Laris, iirc.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    @tyllanthor You left out the 4* Laris, Investigator Laris, iirc.

I put a CS ticket in this morning regarding 4* Investigator Laris. I levelled her 40 times and the event counter didn't move a single tic.
    If you bet it, they will call.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then that's why she's not on the list and why she didn't work for you. She must be missing the Picard hidden tag. Mine's froze. I just remember she exists.
    They should create series traits as polestars. If they are going to define an event of any kind by series, they need to let us have some way to sort and pull by series.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Then that's why she's not on the list and why she didn't work for you. She must be missing the Picard hidden tag. Mine's froze. I just remember she exists.
    They should create series traits as polestars. If they are going to define an event of any kind by series, they need to let us have some way to sort and pull by series.

Confirmed. Investigator Laris has no hidden trait "pic".
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Confirmed. Investigator Laris has no hidden trait "pic".

There are a lot of "hidden traits" that are incorrect for series, etc. If people think the main traits are bad it gets much worse.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to add hidden traits to the audit list, but I've stopped putting time into it until they prove they're going to actually do more trait updates than just the one they felt they had to do to release crew retrieval.

I would hope if they ever do something like a Picard show mega, they would check that trait ahead of time. If not, I'm sure the community will let them know. Generally trait changes a couple months ahead of time signal their plans E.G. prisoner trait expansion before the mega. Graduation Burnham's Vulcan trait while Graduayson was in production.