Home The Bridge
Options

Yesssss A Freebie

I have one Facer Rios. I'm glad he's now for free in the campaign track. I already have vashti Picard

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry but computer says "No"

a6nfi99z3u05.png
    What if you unlock tiers early with dilithium to reach Rios now?
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    So now there is a free portal behold. Im afraid to punch it. So many mistakes lately. No announcement, should it be there? Is it really free or is it like “ban gate” when ppl got locked out if game for punching a free button too many times?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took it. It disappeared after one. Added 4* to my Janeway.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took it. It said limit one and it disappeared after one purchase. No one is being banned from a single purchase. If it was a mistake they'll figure out a way to unwind it.
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does clearly say "1 free." Just press it once. You will be fine.

An exciting 550 free honor! Woo hoo!
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    A button un-pushed is a button unfulfilled.

tvt9j6m4d5pm.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a bit odd that hours later there is still no official announcement about it.

You'd think they'd want to let people know about a free begold.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    It is a bit odd that hours later there is still no official announcement about it.

You'd think they'd want to let people know about a free begold.

There is on fb and twitter
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    sorry but computer says "No"

a6nfi99z3u05.png

@Riker's islan{DD} Damn, just seen this. Easy come easy go
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    It does clearly say "1 free." Just press it once. You will be fine.

An exciting 550 free honor! Woo hoo!

Not to be totally negative, but in all honesty what the game says, what it shows, and what is mixed up or not is highly questionable these days. The button punch ban situation occurred over a “free” button that continued to say free after punched, and did not disappear. At the time i posted my initial comment here, The campaign track was still reversed. announcements or buttons are frequently “mistaken” “updated” “corrected”. So no telling if it truly was free or mistakenly had a free claim “typo” without an announcement, in game mail to confirm. It could have been a paste and copy box with different crew assortment within, meant to be at a discounted pack cost. ?? Or the 1500di for a begold.

I truly appreciate any free gifts and appreciate WRG efforts to accommodate all lvls of players even though all efforts may not suit each player by personal or opinion. Some of the new features and offers are much better than anything we had before.

It can become very confusing when there are so many human errors. To err is human🖖🏻, thats ok. But where is QC? To check and proofread stuff before it gets sent out?

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Unnecessary comment removed. ~Shan[/b]
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    DAE wrote: »
    It can become very confusing when there are so many human errors. To err is human🖖🏻, thats ok. But where is QC? To check and proofread stuff before it gets sent out?

Ah, to check and proofread stuff before it gets sent out is Divine…