Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Faction/Galaxy Event: One Incredible Tale (rerun) - 2022-03-31

Comments

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Called it! :D

Looking like a Displaced Mega for April. (Never mind about my joke; they caught the typo.)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

Looking like a Displaced Mega for April. (Never mind about my joke; they caught the typo.)

Excited about the new Janeway coming.

b20x7k424ulh.png

zy7geow6ci39.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Satin Dress Lily Sloane as 400k threshold reward -> First Contact Day is around the corner

ezn6kdznwk9m.png
  • Options

b20x7k424ulh.png

zy7geow6ci39.png

:smiley:<3
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Or a Picard/Discovery one, since those crews are heavy on the trait these days. About all of them would have those traits now.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options

JANEWAY!!! But in a Faction hybrid. But it's a Galaxy hybrid!!! But this week's a Skirmish... but it's a rerun!!! But it's a new Janeway...

giphy-downsized.gif
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

b20x7k424ulh.png

zy7geow6ci39.png

Hasn't it actually been a while since we got a new Janeway? I'm looking forward to her, too.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Britney Spheres Britney Spheres ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    ktddhzzee67c.jpg
    Quark is part of the bonus crew too. Coool, I've got plenty of him. Time to burn some merits and defrost away.
    Janeway looks cool. Sidenote: Herbert is not listed on the text IN GAME for BONUS only Quark. What role does quark play in this adventure ( honest question)
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    ktddhzzee67c.jpg
    Quark is part of the bonus crew too. Coool, I've got plenty of him. Time to burn some merits and defrost away.
    Janeway looks cool. Sidenote: Herbert is not listed on the text IN GAME for BONUS only Quark. What role does quark play in this adventure ( honest question)

It’s been established that the Far Beyond the Stars cards are variants of their main characters. Which is good, as it gives more bonus crew; using this example, there are a bunch of Quarks but only one Herbert. I feel like we’ve had a bunch of faction events recently that were light on crew; which makes an already slow event even more of a slog, so I’m more than happy with this.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    ktddhzzee67c.jpg

It’s been established that the Far Beyond the Stars cards are variants of their main characters. Which is good, as it gives more bonus crew; using this example, there are a bunch of Quarks but only one Herbert. I feel like we’ve had a bunch of faction events recently that were light on crew;m, which makes an already slow event even more of a slog, so I’m more than happy with this.

@EnderW Yes. Definitely crew has been sparse the last few Faction Events. This one I'll be better equipped 😊
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    To give you an idea of my mental state regarding this event and the new Janeway, please see my bridge crew.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two hours of "sleep", time to get back at it and finish what I started to honor my favorite captain.
  • Options
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Two hours of "sleep", time to get back at it and finish what I started to honor my favorite captain.

I'm glad you changed your mind about competing, @Bylo Band . 😉

uo2yq1t65p1q.png

Great effort Bylo Band! But how do you even do that? I have 10% of your VP and am losing the will to live. :s
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    There are some very dedicated players on STT.
    Every week some people are doing this. It's crazy to get top 10.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

uo2yq1t65p1q.png

Great effort Bylo Band! But how do you even do that? I have 10% of your VP and am losing the will to live. :s

I will give a detailed response to this tomorrow :)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    How good is this new Janeway?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    lghlppz0agbi.png
    *snip*
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Amazing work @Bylo Band! Keep going, she's on the other side!!! :smiley:

I am currently rank #320 - I just want 1x copy! I'm hoping I can stay afloat for the next 18 hours & land above #1500...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    lghlppz0agbi.png
    *snip*

I'm afraid I don't understand the chart. I appreciate the response, though. I just can't keep up with so many charts. And then some list raw voyage rank as the only focus and others go with the new voyage style. I'm doing fairly well right now, but don't know how valuable she will be or if I should cite her once I get her.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    lghlppz0agbi.png
    *snip*

I'm afraid I don't understand the chart. I appreciate the response, though. I just can't keep up with so many charts. And then some list raw voyage rank as the only focus and others go with the new voyage style. I'm doing fairly well right now, but don't know how valuable she will be or if I should cite her once I get her.

Not Earth shattering but very good. As a Janeway she should see plenty of future event use, and she also has the displaced trait for future collection purposes. I would add she has a lot of bridge crew possibilities.
    Amazing work @Bylo Band! Keep going, she's on the other side!!! :smiley:

I am currently rank #320 - I just want 1x copy! I'm hoping I can stay afloat for the next 18 hours & land above #1500...

Thank you for the support, and good luck hanging on to the top 750!
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭

uo2yq1t65p1q.png
    *snip*
    I am never going to compete for the top rankings in an event, so it is up to me to decide if I will let that bother me or not. I have accepted it, and I choose to find fulfillment, enrichment, and accomplishment in other ways.
    *snip*

@Bylo Band Competition is coming

• Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    wkp2yftkylic.jpg
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    wkp2yftkylic.jpg

It‘s not what it seems. bylo hasn t cashed in his rares yet, his win is safe.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Alright, that's me done - good luck everyone!

t1vkuzuarzm3.jpg
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    I think it may be safe at last...

6i64sgg8sp6i.jpg

...pressing hard in phase 1 was the difference.

Only slept like 5 hours since Friday so I am going to keep an eye on the leaderboard a few more hours, then pass out, but I will be back to recap tonight with the stuff I said I'd share. This weekend has been tough but rewarding, stoked for Disguised Janeway :)

Congrats @Bylo Band for rank 1 👏👏👏
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    I think it may be safe at last...

6i64sgg8sp6i.jpg

...pressing hard in phase 1 was the difference.

Only slept like 5 hours since Friday so I am going to keep an eye on the leaderboard a few more hours, then pass out, but I will be back to recap tonight with the stuff I said I'd share. This weekend has been tough but rewarding, stoked for Disguised Janeway :)

Congrats @Bylo Band for rank 1 👏👏👏

Quick everyone, change your name to Bylo Band and claim the victory. :D
    Let’s fly!