Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion Thread: Faction/Galaxy Event: One Incredible Tale (rerun) - 2022-03-31

2»

Comments

• Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I think it may be safe at last...

6i64sgg8sp6i.jpg

...pressing hard in phase 1 was the difference.

Only slept like 5 hours since Friday so I am going to keep an eye on the leaderboard a few more hours, then pass out, but I will be back to recap tonight with the stuff I said I'd share. This weekend has been tough but rewarding, stoked for Disguised Janeway :)

Congrats @Bylo Band for rank 1 👏👏👏

Quick everyone, change your name to Bylo Band and claim the victory. :D

So, you want to join the "Band" wagon?
  • Options
    JimBerlinJimBerlin ✭✭✭
    I don't know how you were able to function near the end @Bylo Band . I'm not sure I've ever seen a 2 day galaxy run generate so many points. Kudos
  • Options
    Glad to be able to assist.
    What the hell is Enterprise BINGO?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, @Bylo Band
    That is just awesome.
    And thank you for helping those of us with questions.
  • Options
    @Bylo Band Fantastic result - congratulations and thanks for the explanation. You'll be going for the same this week then? :)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of chrons and lots of clicking. I know quite a few players do pre-farming during skirmishes since the items don’t change. When I go hard in galaxies or skirmishes I like to watch my favorite trek episodes while I do it. You can kind of zone out and just keep clicking.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Insane commitment Bylo Band. Respect.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    For those high finishes you will also want/need immortalize event crew including the legendary or legendaries for the event to ensure you get the most super rares from your crafting. Also, if you have not done a ton of pre-farming you are going to need a ton of chrons.
    Let’s fly!