Home The Bridge
Options

House of Duras?

Any reason why the only people representing the House of Duras are the sisters?
Where is Duras himself, even Toral or a Timelines Original of Ja'rod?

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be rights issues. But I wouldn’t mind seeing more Duras family members!
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENT Duras, TNG Duras, DS9 Toral, there’s 3.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget Duras El.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget Duras El.

2nsii3ybzqxa.gif

Qapla’ !!!
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've wondered about Duras since the game launched. And even though we already have Lursa and B'Etor individually and together in a fuse card, I've wanted Timelines Originals of their Mirror counterparts. They were name-dropped in "Crossover" but never seen.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    We are also missing Duras' son, Toral, and his same name ancestor from Enterprise. He was Duras, son of Toral, as opposed to Duras, son of Ja'Rod. An Original of Ja'Rod would be welcome too.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    Yeah, mentioned those in the first post. Seriously lacking for a pretty important part in TNG & more
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    3tit7i6j12e0.png

:D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.