Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
Hmm.

ql0nprw9n2h8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Riker's islan{DD}Riker's islan{DD} ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    new two * Sisko?

i should have gone to spec savers......not a a new crew as i originally thought
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, am amused…

The back story being that somehow I was missing him entirely when I got around to closing out all Super Rares and it took some Ferengi level negotiations to make sure I had even a single copy to cite.

Somewhere out there is a poor OCD soul who let loose a massive fist pump this morning…

And good on ‘em! 😂
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are doing a lousy job of making themselves appear trustworthy.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, whatever. It wasn’t a lot of honor I used (in what, 2018? 2019?) to FF him. But I’m more annoyed that we’re getting the USS Raven again for the June Arena. Dozens of ships and we get the one just used in February.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Just submitted a ticket to support for my 9k honor to be returned.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    I thought about doing that but decided to wait & see if WRG sends out 9K honor to everyone who already FF'd him. I reckon a global in-game message might be easier to implement by the team and would demonstrate goodwill by the company to all of its players.

This is all I could find that the team had to say about it back in September 2018:
    Shan wrote: »
    Commanding Officer Sisko 3* is indeed limited.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11231/is-3-sisko-an-achievement-only-char/p1
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I'll submit a ticket too. They keep reversing themselves. Better to give them some cs metrics to show we're unhappy about it.

Normally I hate to give cs extra work because of corporate screw ups. But apparently WRG never learns.
  • Options
    I, for one, am amused…

The back story being that somehow I was missing him entirely when I got around to closing out all Super Rares and it took some Ferengi level negotiations to make sure I had even a single copy to cite.

Somewhere out there is a poor OCD soul who let loose a massive fist pump this morning…

And good on ‘em! 😂

That would be me! I never got the issued copy of this Sisko (don't ask me why, I can't even remember when he was offered), but I've been annoyed that I haven't completed immortalizing all the Blue Crew due to this one not being generally available.

So, this is going to be a good month for me.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fix is being worked on.

If you somehow dismissed that crew when you originally received it (account creation achievement), PS has a courtesy policy for this specific instance and you can submit a ticket.
  • Options
    I am glad CO Sisko is in the Daily rewards this month.

We should not forget that "limited" just means that the crew is at the time of introduction only available via that one way. So, one can reasonably assume that they don't add this crew to the pool next week - but it does not mean that the crew will never again be in the game. CO Sisko was added to the game in 2018 - that's more than enough time elapsed to reasonably reintroduce him.

So, @Shan: Thanks for having Commanding Officer Sisko in the Daily Rewards!

Live long and prosper,
    Doctor47
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fix is being worked on.

If you somehow dismissed that crew when you originally received it (account creation achievement), PS has a courtesy policy for this specific instance and you can submit a ticket.

Thanks for the update, Shan.

I thought that crew was the reward for the "Change your captain name" achievement. Can someone confirm this?
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been corrected.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now it is Senator Cretak. Yippee!! :D
  • Options
    This has been corrected.

Aw, shoot. There goes my good month.
    I just wish I knew why I don't have this Sisko already; I rarely miss logging in each day, I NEVER airlock crew until I verify that I already have them, and I always read my messages to claim any rewards offered.

Plus, I can't seem to find the Achievement that this Sisko was offered for; there is nothing listed in the Achievements tab.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    This has been corrected.

Aw, shoot. There goes my good month.
    I just wish I knew why I don't have this Sisko already; I rarely miss logging in each day, I NEVER airlock crew until I verify that I already have them, and I always read my messages to claim any rewards offered.

Plus, I can't seem to find the Achievement that this Sisko was offered for; there is nothing listed in the Achievements tab.

Send in a ticket. He's the achievement for changing your name. You likely airlocked him early on when you started playing before realizing what you were doing. As Shan already mentioned above, CS has a courtesy policy and they will give you a free copy.
  • Options
    I always assumed that he would become available again in some way. Judging from what just happened I guess he really won't, so I can safely airlock him now.
  • Options
    This has been corrected.
    @Shan: Now it is a totally useless copy of a crew everyone already has that already was Daily Reward multiple times. Total disappointment! :(
  • Options
    Doctor 8472Doctor 8472 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    [please delete: double posting]
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    SILIK wrote: »
    I thought it was a cool treat for this month for the players that maybe never got him or never finished him. I would bet that the sense of entitlement from players immediately demanding to be refunded the measly 9000 honor they might have used to cite him 2 years ago resulted in him being swapped out for Cretak.

Don’t blame me, I would have waited until after the first Sisko dropped in the month to complain.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    You mean the 3* Sisko who we paid honor to cite because we were told he would not be made available has been made available?Comment moderated. ~Shan

Not sure what you said that got retconned, but it was probably close to what this person who used Cites said at first this morning. Even though they were just 3* Cites. Then, I was like "This is great for the people who are stuck with a 1* or worse Spaced him." So, then I felt less like what made me say the bad words and thought of others. But, it still is rough for those of us who believed their word.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone with a 1/3 level 1 CO Sisko on my roster since the day we all got him… I’m fine with them correcting the mistake. I knew the moment I saw it that it was going to be changed, so I never got my hopes up.

We’re supposed to use honor to FF him. Will do… someday. When I run out of useful crew to spend the honor on.
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    As someone with a 1/3 level 1 CO Sisko on my roster since the day we all got him… I’m fine with them correcting the mistake. I knew the moment I saw it that it was going to be changed, so I never got my hopes up.

We’re supposed to use honor to FF him. Will do… someday. When I run out of useful crew to spend the honor on.

Likewise I'm not upset, but they could have turned this into a win. Players either get a few free copies or honor. He wouldn't be the first exclusive crew who wasn't exclusive (Locutus, Kal'Hyah Worf, Scapegoat O'Brien, Reunion Spock and Kirk, Colonel Worf, Quinn, Thot Gor). Luckily only time travelers were affected by this gaffe :D

v2p527evgk5x.gif

What is linear time?

😳