Home The Holodeck
Options

Is 2024 Picard an Android?

He is an android in the game, but think about it...
In the alternate timeline, the events of PIC season 1 never happened. Therefore, Picard is not an android in the alternate timeline. When he travelled back to 2024, he should therefore still not be an android.

Am I making any sense...?

Comments

• Options
    Kinda like how Seven's not a Borg anymore either?
  • Options
    He is still a synth/android in this timeline, as explained by Q - he had a different reason for his artificial body (omitting spoilers because reasons). Since Dahj and Soji were indistinguishable from actual humans, even on medical scans, it makes sense that Picard would be similar to someone who didn't know any different.
    Come chat with us on the Star Trek Timelines Discord server: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, there is no official information regarding the plot or details of the "Picard" series beyond its first two seasons. Therefore, I don't have any specific information about whether Jean-Luc Picard becomes an android in the 2024 storyline. It's possible that developments have occurred in the show since my knowledge cutoff, so I recommend checking official sources or watching the series to get the most accurate and up-to-date information.