Home The Bridge
Options

Prepare for Skirmish

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Don't forget to run shuttles until you can't start anymore before you claim them so they stay at 30 seconds longer.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I launched all Monday afternoon and didn't claim until Tuesday. I had twelve out of the gate and I was busy. No tanked factions.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Captain CalvinCaptain Calvin ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    All my factions are tanked, so I just got transmission for 5 of them, ran 4 from each faction, and was done with it within 10 minutes. Now just running (failing) the remaining 4 (transmissions) from each faction to get back to the 30 seconds.

Gauntlet.... that's another story
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    I wonder if they are hoping to get some people to un-tank a faction? It is still quite doable, but if work gets busy, I'll just win a few easy ones with my tanked faction and then tank it again.

]
    You don't have to untank, just make sure you send out more failures than wins