Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion - Faction Event Battle Ready 2022-05-19

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would guess that the 2* of Sito Jaxa would also take bonus, but she's not much help to long time players. Love the Torres art though. I've always been a fan of that character.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would guess that the 2* of Sito Jaxa would also take bonus, but she's not much help to long time players. Love the Torres art though. I've always been a fan of that character.

Not too helpful in a Faction probably. I remember a time when there was a Jadzia in the Galaxy Event and both the Festive 2* and Tourist 3* were pretty good at dropping the Superrare.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Nice stats of Torres.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe, Riker looks like the padded guy the Mok’bara students practice their attacks on.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nitpick: The event notes refer to variants of Sito Jaxa as Jaxa. As a Bajoran, she's properly called Sito.

Sito is her mom. Jaxa is like Wesley and has to use her given name.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    And this version of Riker really should have the athlete trait added.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    unfortunately neither Riker or Sito are in any collections…. time for a pilot collection? :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    Hi everybody

It appears that right after the event started my account was reset and i lost my daily achievements,
    12k chronitons were dropped to 3k, at least 1500 merits down to 49 and all my captain progress at level 96. This happened right after noon est.

There are others in my fleet Starfleet Alpha Command that have had this happen today as well.
    I have put in a ticket with no response so far. I can't play in the event without merits and won't until this is resolved.

Hagbard (SAC)
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    unfortunately neither Riker or Sito are in any collections…. time for a pilot collection? :smiley:
    With Pilot presumably being the variant trait again in next week's rerun, that might be a good hunch to play.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Hagbard wrote: »
    Hi everybody

It appears that right after the event started my account was reset and i lost my daily achievements,
    12k chronitons were dropped to 3k, at least 1500 merits down to 49 and all my captain progress at level 96. This happened right after noon est.

There are others in my fleet Starfleet Alpha Command that have had this happen today as well.
    I have put in a ticket with no response so far. I can't play in the event without merits and won't until this is resolved.

Hagbard (SAC)

We are talking about an offshoot of this in the engineering room where a number of us lost theability to use certain crew after our first shuttles went out. Its trippy.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hagbard wrote: »
    Hi everybody

Hagbard (SAC)

I don't pay close enough attention to my numbers, but I'm pretty sure all my stuff is the same. However, all my dailies were reset. I don't mind so much for most of it since it is easy to redo them and get more rewards, but I had already used all my arena tickets. I sent in a ticket since I'll lose out on the honor I would have received from completing dailies.
  • Options
    I wasn't able to use Mok'bara Worf until I took him off my bridge crew (you might want to try taking any non-working crew off the bridge if you have them there).

The other issue I ran into is I have 2 rura penthe kirks and it will only let me use 1 at a time on shuttles - think the game is looking at them as if they are 1 card for the event
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    If the game has a problem, and your crew never returned in shuttle missions.
    They will be lost until customer support can help you.

The problem, all crew put on shuttles that successfully launch, are marked as on shuttle. When your crew complete the mission is when they are marked as available. So if you cannot complete the shuttle mission the crew are on for any error, you will need to contact customer support to get them back to use again.