edited June 2022
    And an extra day for the event?

ejfibl1h25y8.png
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Chris [VSA]Chris [VSA] ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    My game just reset the second phase so my battles are now back to costing 1 intel. I got the story again and everything. I was in the middle of a 4/5 battle when it happened.

Same here. The progress I made since the fix was announced is lost.

But the reduced intel cost should offset that.
  • Options
    My game just reset the second phase so my battles are now back to costing 1 intel. I got the story again and everything. I was in the middle of a 4/5 battle when it happened.

Well, at least you got 1 intel. It didn't reset for everyone.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

That's me! Still at 1200 intel cost.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

What happens if you restart the app?
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navarch wrote: »

What happens if you restart the app?

Presumably, the same thing that happened the last four times I restarted it... nothing, still at 1200.

I tried, I really did.
  • Options
    The Spocktacle lives!

I quit two years ago so it's comforting to see that the more things change, the more WRG keeps it the same.

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to be clear on this I’m not playing the event another day and dropping in rank while at work.
  • Options
    Yeah, this feels like the Christmas expedition event all over again.

Event being expanded by 24 hours screws over a lot of people who left it all on the table or can't play during the week.

Now I remember why I quit. 🙃

• Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent most of Saturday rising in the ranks so 2 stars on Spock should be assured under normal conditions.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they would include a supply kit to make up for the lost time.
    If you have no Chron. but plenty of Intel. One needed to skirmish to get Chron. to take advantage of the supply kit was already running.
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    Once before when something like this happened, they just moved everyone up one set of rewards. That could work.

No go for me either, I had a busy weekend Sunday evening was the time I set aside to get myself where I needed. Finish the threshold and get 3 more Tams.

That didn't happen, by the time the game was back up I had moved onto the later part of my day and no way to finish.

Time to give everyone full threshold and then some, because this is really very unfair. I used resources to help me get to where I needed, but couldn't because it was down.
  • Options

Oh sure, I was just bringing it up as another bug in the system. Apologies I should've been clearer, it wasn't my intention to grumble.
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Yeah, this feels like the Christmas expedition event all over again.

Event being expanded by 24 hours screws over a lot of people who left it all on the table or can't play during the week.

Now I remember why I quit. 🙃

While i realize this slow to notice, but swift action for an announcement of 24 hour extension….
    24 hours does nothing for those who plan to primarily skirmish last 18-24 hours on a sunday. People have to work. Unless WRG enjoys all F2P players.

As pointed out, the skirmish crash was a sequenced situation. Some had periodic glitching saturday, the main problem sunday was not all at once. It started sliwly the cascaded to a full breakdown. Those affected saturday or sunday first in line had more/longer outage that others.
    Some players list rank position during outage period, sone restarted at 1 intel sone did not. Some had to replay and restart mid skirmish.
    Not everyone experienced the same thing ir has time to make up for this.
    I have 3 fleetmates who typically rank top 500-150 every event quitting the game.
    This piled upon piles of piles of glitches, malfunctions and multitudes of tickets since febuary over gaming errors (old, new, and worsening of old) problems have just gotten too much. The game is causing anger and frustration regularly now not pleasant or enjoyable. 😢

• Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Shan wrote: »
    A fix has been applied, you should be able to resume any game activity involving a ship battle.

Adding time is a punishment. I have already spent a fortune to get my rank, now I have to spend even more to keep it? With that insultingly weak pittance that I got in my mail? What am I supposed to do with 250 chrons? Ask everyone who will try to take my rank in the next 24 hours to hold back instead? I will be submitting a ticket and demanding that I be granted a higher threshold come the end of this one.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Shan wrote: »
    A fix has been applied, you should be able to resume any game activity involving a ship battle.

So, should we ticket if the outage impacted us? I can only tap when the baby sleeps, and he's currently eating his feet while staring into the monitor like he's out of the Blair witch project. The past 3ish hours would've been nice...

Just curious, why would need a „Retired“ labeled player to tap at all? 😯
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Just curious, why would need a „Retired“ labeled player to tap at all? 😯

Because I still dabble sometimes, like this event, or last weekend. But this isn't about me - this is about the outage.

• Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    Geesh the compensation is a joke and now they expect us to carve out more time for this lame game.

I planned my weekend to get the stuff done I needed to, the game stops working and it's like oh well to those who can't give every day of the weekend to the event, you are not important...

I need to remind myself why I still play.. it is getting so hard to remember.
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    The Event and game has still been crashing continually all night and all day numerous reports of outages event still not working on a regular basis people still getting bounced out some people cannot log into game.
    Bekka wrote: »
    Geesh the compensation is a joke and now they expect us to carve out more time for this lame game.

I planned my weekend to get the stuff done I needed to, the game stops working and it's like oh well to those who can't give every day of the weekend to the event, you are not important...

I need to remind myself why I still play.. it is getting so hard to remember.

Ditto.
  • Options
    SimsSims ✭✭✭
    So I would've been in the top 750 as I got the points in early due to sleep and work meaning Monday I wouldn't be around. Now I'm meant to tap some more to maintian position despite life and work getting in the way.
    After not being able to compete in the event a couple of weeks back and now having the goalposts moved the game is ceratinly losing its shine for me. :(
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    My Monday's are not STT days, but I tried to carve out time - and now - yet again - this error is back... /sigh